By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

Why did pictures of dogs come into this thread? @_@

I think this thread should go back on topic of how MM sucks, banned himself, and sucks at Killzone 2...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Don't forget his love of fat goth chicks, and unjustly banning the innocent!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Yes MM never bans anyone who needs it except for the time he banned himself of course, I mean really he never bans anyone that trolls the Nintendo forums (MM biased mod confirmed!!!!)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Also who else is upset that MM banned Gnizmo for putting the truth into his signature? I mean MM the guy that rarely bans any trolls especially people that troll the Wii, he goes and for no reason bans Gnizmo for a sig that broke no rules, the only thing he did was tell the truth to everyone.

MM is abusing his mod powers!!!!

He got upset because I showed the world a picture of his latest girlfriend. Someone he thinks is "a totally smoking hotty." He hates the truthiness of everything I say!

Around the Network

Hahaha. This thread just keeps getting better and better. Sorry I missed it at the beginning.

LNRT said:
Hahaha. This thread just keeps getting better and better. Sorry I missed it at the beginning.

nothing wrong with that, come in crack some jokes at MMs expence and then tell some friends to join in, this thread should be bigger then the Smash Bros thread!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LNRT said:

nothing wrong with that, come in crack some jokes at MMs expence and then tell some friends to join in, this thread should be bigger then the Smash Bros thread!

I would say that thanks to Makingmusic's fetish this thread is already bigger than the Smash thread in a certain sense.

Gnizmo said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LNRT said:

I would say that thanks to Makingmusic's fetish this thread is already bigger than the Smash thread in a certain sense.

Once this thread hits 10 pages of epicness then I'll agree with you there.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Gnizmo said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LNRT said:

Once this thread hits 10 pages of epicness then I'll agree with you there.

just change your settings to only 10 posts per page

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)