By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

Yay, now gnizmo's sig features an ode to me.

I'm tired of this. I'm going to sleep.

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
Why did he ban himself? That's something I more wonder about.

The more important question is why have you returned?  I thought you said you were never coming back? 

You just need to bring back that awesome german shepard.

makingmusic476 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

The more important question is why have you returned?  I thought you said you were never coming back? 

Know your dogs! That was no German Shephard >_>

--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Gnizmo said:
MaxwellGT2000 said: 

Why do you always have links like this at the ready?  I will never understand...

I really wish I had a good answer for this. The scary part in it all is that these images were page one results from Google image searches. The only part that confuses me is how the last one comes up on a search for "fat goth chick".

I really hope you had safe search on...

Something a LOT better from that same search on Google =P

Well, she's not fat but she fits the other 2/3rd's of that description much nicer.

I'd hit it though MM wouldn't for she doesn't have the cushion for his pushin. 

I know I said I like redheads but overall I just love women in general >_>

@Onna

MM banned himself out of stupidity and being a noob mod, nothing more... not much to wonder on I know... MM just fails a lot =(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I certainly don't know my dogs, but I thought that was german shepard... >_>

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

She has been on and off back for quite some time now. Who cares why non-trolls return. Just enjoy the potential for more intelligent conversation.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

This is Max

A Sheppard kinda dog, but absolutely no German Sheppard. Rex (died on January the 2nd this year, *sob*) was for the most part a German Sheppard.

Max is Belgian Sheppard mixed with probably a Chau Chau or an Akita Inu.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:

This is Max

A Sheppard kinda dog, but absolutely no German Sheppard. Rex (died on January the 2nd this year, *sob*) was for the most part a German Sheppard.

Aw named after me!  I love him already =D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

*~Onna76~* said:

This is Max

Awesome dog! I have a German Shepherd/Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix. Im so sorry he passed away, he looks like the coolest dog ever. Don't let Maxwell act like he has anything in common with that dog. MM and I both know hes a dirty prick!

Tease.

@Squilliam and MM
Please play me on PSP :'( also I'm the only one of you that has not been banned ;D