By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 out of 5 nominations for game of the year are on ps3, 2 exclusive

drizzlenuts said:
Xen said:
MGS4 is the only logical choice. LBP and Gears could fight for 2nd place, but the first place is only right for MGS.

FAIL

Not failed just a mistake. The J man is sure xen meant fallout 3 instead of mgs 4.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I think Fallout 3 doesn't deserve GotY the same reason that GTAIV doesn't: too many bugs and issues with the game.

LBP also has many bugs and issues with its online. in fact, it has the most issues of all with regards to all the games nominated. so i doubt technical issues are going to play a large part in deciding goty.

Torillian said:
I think Fallout 3 doesn't deserve GotY the same reason that GTAIV doesn't: too many bugs and issues with the game.

Huh? The J man cant believe you said that. Fallout 3 easily eats out every last game on that list so how doesnt it qualify for goty when it is goty

I'm pretty sure it won't be gtaIV cause it's just another GTA. MGSIV ... I don't think neither, too many critics and it's not the best MGS. Gears of war II, no cause it's just an action game. Fallout III is not as good as fallout I and II and too many issues too...

Quote me, LBP will get it ^^

Around the Network

I've said it a couple of times already, but I'll say it again, if GTA4 doesn't win, the industry are nothing but hypocrites.

It'll be LBP. As good as the other games are, none of them had the same creativity and charm LBP had.

Torillian said:

Don't forget suck story and sub oblivion graphics. The game blew, but 360 owners look to it because it's all they got knowing that Gears doesn't have the depth- Plus don't forget you can get it for PS3 or even better PC. That game cant even stand in the same room as MGS4.

Party Monster said:
Torillian said:

Don't forget suck story and sub oblivion graphics. The game blew, but 360 owners look to it because it's all they got knowing that Gears doesn't have the depth- Plus don't forget you can get it for PS3 or even better PC. That game cant even stand in the same room as MGS4.

Dont post on games you havent played , its not healthy.....

i agree with the j man, never ever talk the quality of games you've never played. i also thought fallout 3 was nothing, but when i played it i understood why it was best of E3. fallout 3 is the shit

and again, please don't post about games you've never played.