By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

jacezo said:
what ever ur missing out on a great experience

i think that is its problem but its also insecure fps addicts that are afraid their freinds will say their gay it happened to me but if u let the play fun will overcome

Even if you are right about what you say, stop writing in SMS-mode and use your keyboard.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

them*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Dude, why would i do that its easier and faster to right that way.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

numonex said:
LBP could reach around 2 million sales late next year.

More like 2 million by the end of this year..

mM
jacezo said:
i think that is its problem but its also insecure fps addicts that are afraid their freinds will say their gay it happened to me but if u let the play fun will overcome

No - more like we just aren't really that motivated to buy the game, because we have other games to play.  For me, the stories of draconian modding of popular levels don't help either..

Around the Network
Shanobi said:
The problem for LBP is that it's on a non-Nintendo console, and isn't littered with "mature" themes and blood.

The game not selling like mad is no suprise.

Since when was the playstation the xbox?

mM
jacezo said:
Dude, why would i do that its easier and faster to right that way.

Hey you do what you want, it just gives a poor impression.

Have you seen anybody writing phonetically around here ?

Just a tip, no worries.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

As I have posted before LBP is a crappy game. If you bought it and liked it great for you!

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

leo-j said:
Shanobi said:
The problem for LBP is that it's on a non-Nintendo console, and isn't littered with "mature" themes and blood.

The game not selling like mad is no suprise.

Since when was the playstation the xbox?

Since this gen started.

I wouldn't say you need to buy a PS3 just for this game. But if you have a PS3, then you should definitely give this game a shot, even if you rent it first. I doubt most people would be disappointed.