By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Plus, I can think of a lot more other games which deserved to sell a lot more.

Around the Network

The game has sold very well. It hasn't lived up to the ridiculous messianic expectations of some people, but no (non-Nintendo) game could.

LBP could reach around 2 million sales late next year.

RED53DEVILS said:
Cypher1980 said:
Its a kiddies game !

you think that you're kiddish and you are insecure about it thats why you think that way.

Cool game though.Already waiting for a sequel

More a case of been there done that, but thanks for the psycho analysis Dr Freud !

NO

Around the Network

what ever ur missing out on a great experience

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

badgenome said:
The game has sold very well. It hasn't lived up to the ridiculous messianic expectations of some people, but no (non-Nintendo) game could.

go play your xbox games:P

The problem for LBP is that it's on a non-Nintendo console, and isn't littered with "mature" themes and blood.

The game not selling like mad is no suprise.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

I'm good, thanks.

i think that is its problem but its also insecure fps addicts that are afraid their freinds will say their gay it happened to me but if u let the play fun will overcome

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.