By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favourite type of cereal?

Trix. Let the rabbit have some you evil little bastard children.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Any kind of Honey Bunches of Oats =D

or Frosted Shredded Mini-Wheats. =]

CoCo Puffs

4 ≈ One

Corn pops all the way

Grape Nuts or Boo Berry. Both are really, really good -- even if they're polar opposites.

Around the Network

Frosted Mini Wheats..............

Can you please tell me where I may find the Burns-Os?

Anyway, I used to have a thing about Golden Nuggets, until somebody pointed out that they tasted like blood, and I can't get that out of my head. So I generally just eat fruit 'n' fiber, or cornflakes in the morning, no special flavours, or any shit.

Also, the cornflakes taste best when they are still mostly dry, aso I have to eat them pretty damned quickly andonly use about half the normal amount of milk.

SamuelRSmith said:

Can you please tell me where I may find the Burns-Os?

Anyway, I used to have a thing about Golden Nuggets, until somebody pointed out that they tasted like blood, and I can't get that out of my head. So I generally just eat fruit 'n' fiber, or cornflakes in the morning, no special flavours, or any shit.

Also, the cornflakes taste best when they are still mostly dry, aso I have to eat them pretty damned quickly andonly use about half the normal amount of milk.

lol, i eat 'em quickly too, but i drown myn in milk and usaully drink the end. i looove milk.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Cinnamon Grahams! (now known as seriously cinnamon or something stupid)

Thatmax said:
Cinnamon Grahams! (now known as seriously cinnamon or something stupid)

I much preferred Golden Grahams, but they've disappeared off the face of the planet.