By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I brought a nintendo wii last week, what games do ya suggest i buy

twilight princess,mario kart wii,super mario galaxy,nights:journey into dreams,resident evil:umbrella chronicles,metroid prime 3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Thanks everyone for you help, i look through to see wat games should i buy. i already know for sure im getting super mario galaxy cause everyone is telling me to get it, even my friends with a ps3/360 are telling me to get it so thats a must have for sure, i get 4-5 other games

Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars II

Just avoid anything that says 'Ubisoft' on the front.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Galaxy

Those three games one hundred percent need to be in your list if you like single-player games (and Mario still works if you like co-op). There can be no argument brooked here!

After you get through those three, you can worry about other stuff.

Around the Network

Resident evil UC
lost in blue
cod 5
house of the dead

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mega Man 9 on the WiiWare, that is if you love challenging as hell games/Mega Man.

^^ Haha yeah right.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Wii Play - fun multiplayer, and is a $10 game because it comes with a controller
Mario Kart - brilliant multiplayer, including good online
Metroid Prime 3 - possibly the best controls n a shooter I have ever played

Soriku said:
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

this ^ ^

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^