http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/11/25/playstation-store-update-62/

The following games are $4.99:
Echochrome
PixelJunk: Eden
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Novastrike
The Last Guy

Valid until December 4.

If you haven't already, buy pixeljunk eden. Fantastic 2d platformer for $10, a steal at $5.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Wolf of the Battlefield is a horrible game..don't waste your money.

I might pick up The Last Guy though..

Is this only NA or Europe aswell?

north america only i think

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Echochrome and PixelJunk: Eden here I come.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:

Wolf of the Battlefield isnt that great? how come? i was thinking of getting it. Isnt it also a 3 player offline game? Thought itd be a nice fun shooter wit a couple of frienx

I really want to get that Street Fighter game off psn. I just need to buy a psn card.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:

I really want to get that Street Fighter game off psn. I just need to buy a psn card.

are PSN cards even out? i heard about it yet never seen any.

V-r0cK said:
Phrancheyez said:

Wolf of the Battlefield isnt that great? how come? i was thinking of getting it. Isnt it also a 3 player offline game? Thought itd be a nice fun shooter wit a couple of frienx

Because the game is pretty hard and pretty long..and it doesn't save at all.  Me and 2 friends tried playing through it about 10 times and could only get through the first maybe 2 or 3 levels and die..and you have to start over.  We weren't even half way through..I don't mind tough games but as many times as we tried and couldn't even get halfway through, there has to be a checkpoint or save point or something...that and the weapons were eh..OK, you'll pick up stuff and be pissed off that you did though

Phrancheyez said:
V-r0cK said:
Phrancheyez said:

Because the game is pretty hard and pretty long..and it doesn't save at all. Me and 2 friends tried playing through it about 10 times and could only get through the first maybe 2 or 3 levels and die..and you have to start over. We weren't even half way through..I don't mind tough games but as many times as we tried and couldn't even get halfway through, there has to be a checkpoint or save point or something...that and the weapons were eh..OK, you'll pick up stuff and be pissed off that you did though

lol ill take ur word for it. thnx for letting me kno =)