By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

Lag free for you I guess, for me I didn't know what I was doing half the time. Some times the screen would totally freeze and next second I'd be doing something that I didn't know I did. Worst was when I kept doing combos at the air, at one point I litterally just let the Wiimote go to see what would happen.

Good games though, yea the d/c's were getting too much, plus I was getting too sleepy.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

It only freezed once for me, and it still had lag, but at least it has been a lot better than our first matches that were sooo slow... this now were more playable....at least for me =p

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
Good thing at least you like it. 7.5 is a good score, I personally would give it an 8 or 8.5 because the gameplay is deeper than it seems to be at first.
After learning how to chain and cancel combos with specials, subweapons etc you can do a lot of different kind of combinations.
I have a lot of fun just experimenting with that.

At least you agree that it doesn't deserves a 5 or less than that =)

If you have WiFi send me your friend code.

Oh... and you don't need the DS to unlock Shanoa or Aeon. Just play the story mode with all the character and you'll unlock them eventually.

well I have played it more and I am liking it more :D I may give it an 8.0 now.

I'll give you my code but lately I haven't had time to play online -_- and my internet is acting weird =/ but that'c ok that will give my time to practice >:D

yeah I read that on the net and I am glad for that :D I'll keep playing it then!

for me, i had slight lag just once, and the rest were normal speed

LoL, I lost almost all of my online fights, i have something like 17 loses and 7 wins........i'm worthless! : P

anyone wants to fight online? i hope there's no lag

they only game i have lag online on Wii is dragonball and some times SSBB, but Castlevania online works perfect for me

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Soma said:
I was just checking the Japanese website and it was beautifully updated =D

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/dracula_wii/

Someone who knows Japanese could translate the attribute values on the character profile please? I think the Top is Attack, and the Right is Speed.

Sorry I hadn't checked the thread lately. Anyway, the attributes are Fighting Power(top one), Defense (left side), Speed/Quickness (right side) and Control/Manueverability (bottom stat). Hope that the helps you out

Oh and I am going to be getting the game! My gf is getting me the Judgement Game and Soundtrack bundle (http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item54048.html ) for my bday, though I have to wait until the end of next month to "get it", hehe.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
Soma said:
Good thing at least you like it. 7.5 is a good score, I personally would give it an 8 or 8.5 because the gameplay is deeper than it seems to be at first.
After learning how to chain and cancel combos with specials, subweapons etc you can do a lot of different kind of combinations.
I have a lot of fun just experimenting with that.

At least you agree that it doesn't deserves a 5 or less than that =)

If you have WiFi send me your friend code.

Oh... and you don't need the DS to unlock Shanoa or Aeon. Just play the story mode with all the character and you'll unlock them eventually.

well I have played it more and I am liking it more :D I may give it an 8.0 now.

I'll give you my code but lately I haven't had time to play online -_- and my internet is acting weird =/ but that'c ok that will give my time to practice >:D

yeah I read that on the net and I am glad for that :D I'll keep playing it then!

I'm from Mexico too, so maybe we won't have much lag. Good thing you're liking it more    The only problem with the gameplay for me is the lack of a counter attack or something similar to Street Fighter Alpha. Oh... and I also hate it takes too much to find a match online

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
for me, i had slight lag just once, and the rest were normal speed

LoL, I lost almost all of my online fights, i have something like 17 loses and 7 wins........i'm worthless! : P

anyone wants to fight online? i hope there's no lag

they only game i have lag online on Wii is dragonball and some times SSBB, but Castlevania online works perfect for me

The first days I really have a lot of lag, and from time to time just a little. Yesterday there was a small lag but it was playable, however, that little lag affects in some things like the fall recovery or doing long combos. When I play online I found myself shaking more the WiiMote than I normally would =p

I would like to play online, but I see you're from Europe and the time difference would be a problem. Maybe on weekends?

BTW, how much lag is on Tenkaichi 3? I would like to play that one too

smbu2000 said:
Soma said:
I was just checking the Japanese website and it was beautifully updated =D

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/dracula_wii/

Someone who knows Japanese could translate the attribute values on the character profile please? I think the Top is Attack, and the Right is Speed.

Sorry I hadn't checked the thread lately. Anyway, the attributes are Fighting Power(top one), Defense (left side), Speed/Quickness (right side) and Control/Manueverability (bottom stat). Hope that the helps you out

Oh and I am going to be getting the game! My gf is getting me the Judgement Game and Soundtrack bundle (http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item54048.html ) for my bday, though I have to wait until the end of next month to "get it", hehe.

Woo thanks! I'd would never knew what that Bottom stat means. Great you're getting the game.... and the SOUNDTRACK! Oh my... Hope you like it

WOW I missed so much!! I actually meant to post the japanese site in wich you get the character profiles and stats..and meant to update the stats meanings XDD

omg..I was gone pretty long..and kept forgetting about Judgement

dangit

and see Soma? I told you: it was lagging due to too many people being online!!

more than Konami expected it to sell in the US, but the servers are ebing updated and fixed for the japanese audience

hehe

I wish I could join you guys...really..it sucks..

and bobuffalo XDD heh, you kinda got disappointed before you go far enough

hope the next castle mode will be a bit bigger and more important..and will replace story mode

and I hope for even more accessories and obviously: actual clothes!!

omg!!

and Death? wha? Death can be annoying, but not hard to beat, you have to get into the game a bit more, leanr about subweapons, learn to dodge and strike when the time is right ^_^

Death isn't a big deal and his Hyper Attack is the worst to pull off, just jump!

Aeon is hard to pull off, but once you use his golden charged clock, it's cake

btw

I main Aeon

I play a little Sypha, Death, Trevor and Dracula (for fun)

hehe good to have you back in your own thread, lol