By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just beat resistance 2.

-twesterm edit-

In case it's not obvious that the person just beat the game and may spoil some thing, THAR BE SPOILERS AHEAD!

overall i thought it was a very good fps game. the graphics were alittle better than the 1st game and the sound quality i thought was better. i didnt like the fact i lost the ability too hold alot of weapons, being reduced to only 2 weapons was a bit of a let down, at least for me. the boss fights were a nice touch and the effects were nicely improved from the 1st game. i didnt like the loading time in the game, when u died it took longer than it should to reload from your last check point. the cutscenes were good, and they fleshed out the story better than they did in the 1st game. the online area i thought was better than the 1st game. the ending of the game, where hale died was a let down for me, because i liked the hale character and i wanted to keep playing as him in the hopefull resistance 3 game. even though i didnt like the ending and some small issues , i would glady recommend this game to any fps fan and also would give this game a score of 9.2/10 .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Great game, just started Superhuman.

Also I'm a lvl 24 Spec Ops.

Add Ryuku for some Co-Op.

ok i will thank u.

i thought, overall, the game felt unfinished and bland. i enjoyed the ending though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

it will be interesting to see what they do with the story and the new lead character for the eventuall resistance 3.

Around the Network

The SP was unfinished and average IMO, the game felt rushed and had very little story parts beyond i'm a good guy now lets kill.

Damn, just spoiled it for me

please put a spoiler tag for people that haven't finish the game ^_^

This could get you a lot of hate.

Why would people come into a thread with that as a title if they have not beat the game, if they come in its their own fault.

The 1st, for me, was an 8/10. R2 tho, is easily shit loads better and deserves at least a 9/10. Great game!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD