By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get a 360 or a PS3?

Ronster316 said:
fjburgos said:
Ronster316 said:
AaronSOLDIER said:
The PS3 is more worth the money too - you get more for the price!

until blu ray movies become obsolete.

By that time the dvd for the 360 would be on ashes.

psp = 2nd place in a 2 horse race and UMD is dead, DS is mopping the floor with it despite it having no movie format

ps3 3rd in a 3 horse race........ blu ray is just simply not that huge of a step up compared to what we got between vhs and dvd

dvd will outlive blu ray

Bottom line____________________

The DS had the success of the gameboy, virtual boy (lol kidding), game boy color, game boy advanced (with all of these havin 0 competition) for the psp to go up against.... it's not done selling and it's done very well... (i don't even look at market share for the hanhelds) Sony is definatly happy about their device.

Around the Network

i can see it now, God of war 4, Gran turismo 6, Gears of war 3, Shenmue 3, Final fantasy XIV, Guardian heroes 2, Resident evil 6 & Metal gear solid 5 all microsoft exclusives

happy days

Ronster316 said:
i can see it now, God of war 4, Gran turismo 6, Gears of war 3, Shenmue 3, Final fantasy XIV, Guardian heroes 2, Resident evil 6 & Metal gear solid 5 all microsoft exclusives

happy days

eggs-actaly

Ronster316 said:

happy days

And why do you see that?

Get a 360 and in late 2009 get a ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
dharh said:
Even though I still like PS3 more than X360 you should probably get a X360.

I think we can all universaly agree that you need to get a PSP.

Yes, the psp has cheap games, is portable, and has multimedia capabilities!

If you are looking for a console on the other hand, get a ps3. I am only saying this because of what you said.

I mean let's be honest, if you like spending money like nobodys business, go for it. Just know it doesn't offer the same experience as an xbox. I mean, they are both good and well, but they are different. I guess it is just a matter of how much you want to spend.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

AKA pooperscooper said:
Ronster316 said:

happy days

And why do you see that?

Schizophrenia can cause both visual and auditory hallucinations.

Tease.

Way to many faults override any good resons for buying a 360.

AKA pooperscooper said:
Ronster316 said:

happy days

And why do you see that?

I see that because i forsee sony getting their asses handed to them by microsoft.

Whatever your heart desires

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!