By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What if: Heavenly Sword got poor reviews like Lair?

Desroko said:
leo-j said:
gamer9851 said:
Oups, it seems the real Leo-j as resurfaces.

You should edit your posts before posting, grammar could use some work.

You just used a run-on sentence to criticize someone else's grammar.

I admit it: I'm getting a kick out of this new you. You should change personas every week or so.  

I didnt change my personality, I just feel like Ive been biased to sony.

mM
Around the Network
sieanr said:
People would start to lose faith in sonys ability to produce good games. Since most of the triples exclusives are from Sony, this would hurt their image considerably.

Then again, most people don't read reviews.

I think a more interesting question would be "what if home sucks".

Won't matter - as its a "moving target". They will just keep updating and releasing "patches" for it.

Just like the XMB / PS3 interface. How many updates have Sony released now? How much better is it now, than it was when the PS3 was released?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@Desroko

I guess you were not around for a.l.e.x.59. He used to change his avatar weekly, changing his point of view on the current console war continuously.

He stopped after a while though. He also comes up with some of the craziest threads.

See: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5048&start=0#end

Oh, yeah. A while ago he opined that Galaxy would become the best-selling game of all time.

It's gonna be good. It's gonna sell extremely well. But it ain't taking that record.

One bad review from a bunch of morons and the Sony haters are out on full force.

Around the Network
sieanr said:
People would start to lose faith in sonys ability to produce good games. Since most of the triples exclusives are from Sony, this would hurt their image considerably.

Neither Lair or Heavenly is 1st party, so thats quite the pointless statement.  

shams said:
sieanr said:

Then again, most people don't read reviews.

I think a more interesting question would be "what if home sucks".

Won't matter - as its a "moving target". They will just keep updating and releasing "patches" for it.

Just like the XMB / PS3 interface. How many updates have Sony released now? How much better is it now, than it was when the PS3 was released?

Alot better

mM
DonWii said:
As long as the graphics look good, people will buy the game. Regardless of what gameplay is like. Thats what its all about. The graphics.

"Although I am well aware that solid gameplay is absolutely critical for making this a good game, I would buy it just for the cutscenes."- Ryan Clements IGN: PS3

I'm sorry DonWii, but that was so fanboyish. Normally I wouldn't comment, but that, well....I don't think it needs any explaining.

come on now, let's be serious. how can a game with panties shots could possible get below 8.0 average?

Depends on the quality and brand.

Back in Nariko's time, they didn't have designer brands. Don't expect anything more than another rag.