By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales Feb 19/25

1 Monster Hunter Portable 2 (PSP) 2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri (PS2) 3. Fire Emblem Godess of Dawn (Wii) 4. Sim City (DS) 5. Professor Layton (DS) 6. Wii Sports (Wii) 7. Dragon Quest Monster Joker (DS) 8. Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX (Wii) 9. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl (DS) 10. Wii Play (Wii) (thanks to Canli, from jeux-france.Com) And DS might be à 140K , PSP 100K (FE DOD : 70 K)

Around the Network

fabinou said: 1 Monster Hunter Portable 2 (PSP) 2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri (PS2) 3. Fire Emblem Godess of Dawn (Wii) 4. Sim City (DS) 5. Professor Layton (DS) 6. Wii Sports (Wii) 7. Dragon Quest Monster Joker (DS) 8. Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX (Wii) 9. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl (DS) 10. Wii Play (Wii) (thanks to Canli, from jeux-france.Com) And DS might be à 140K , PSP 100K (FE DOD : 70 K)
Looks pretty much as should be expected from what we've heard ... 4 Wii games and 4 Nintendo DS ames in the top 10 is pretty impressive so I would expect that Wii and DS sales have continued at a similar rate to what we've seen inspite of the strong performance from MHP2

fabinou said: And DS might be à 140K , PSP 100K (FE DOD : 70 K)
100k? Sounds great. I hope these numbers are correct. Thanks for posting

The sales Monster Hunter Portable 2 (PSP) : 750k Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri (PS2) : 80k Fire Emblem Godess of Dawn (Wii) : 70k Sim City (DS) : 50k Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX (Wii) : 35k DS : 140k PSP : 100k source : http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/ (This site is Japanese only)

If you need something about Japanese market from the perspective of Japanese, please contact me.

Well ,if this is true those are very good numbers for Fire Emblem and absolutely mindblowing for MH2 ... As for the hardware it would be great for the PSP to reach 100K in one week ....hardware-wise the PSP is in one of its greatest moments since its launch ...

Around the Network

I have had this in the news section for a couple hours

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Incredible week 1 for MHP2, and nice showing for PSP! And 4 Wii games in the top 10! Not shabby!

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

still not close to DS!... DS is gonna sell good throughout 2007, and so is Wii... 8 out of 10 are nintendo ... With good Naruto sales

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said: still not close to DS!... DS is gonna sell good throughout 2007, and so is Wii... 8 out of 10 are nintendo ... With good Naruto sales
I think the interesting thing will be to see how Japan reacts to being "Owned" (for lack of a better word) by Nintendo ... If the Wii and DS continue to sell well Nintendo could (possibly) have 80% of the hardware sales in 2007 and hold 50% (or Higher) of the total software sales

StarcraftManiac said: still not close to DS!... DS is gonna sell good throughout 2007, and so is Wii... 8 out of 10 are nintendo ... With good Naruto sales
Bla, bla, bla... Here we go again...