By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TR : U sells more on PS3

Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:
I think the bigger question this raises is why are people buying this game anyway... there are better games to play.... or maybe not on the ps3? heh

Wow you guys are getting more and more creative as time goes on.

Look who's talking, ROFL.

You're sitting here raged about 2 people (me being I made a mistake, realized it but was corrected before I got to edit, and posted on that, and that was that, and this other guy who is trolling Tomb Raider in general) meanwhile dozens of PS3 fanboys are desperetely trolling other Pro-M$ topics. And topics, btw, that have nothing to do with a minimal sale difference in one region.

Ironic much?

I find your nick compaired to your dislike for sony ironic. In more than one way.

well i doubt i'll be getting it... was never much of a tomb raider person and uncharted is just on a whole other level :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

You know. It always bothers me when people say this yet don't post back to their original source article.

I mean how do i know what he's saying is actually true.

I mean I just had to tell someone that Sony doesn't have downloable software to make 40 gigs backwords compatable.

Still.... interesting numbers.

My guess would be because 360 owners were out actually buying their good first party titles instead of buying Tomb Raider over LBP and R2 like PS3 owners appear to be doing.

And the fact that 360 users got a demo, they played it, thought it sucked, didn't buy it. Perhaps they got fair warning.

Tomb Raider....never been a fan.

It was on the PS long before the series went multiplat, explaining some of these sales i spose

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It started on the Sega saturn.. but anyway I ain't a fan of TR games and even though there is a free 1.27gb demo to download to try out I really can't be bothered seeing as im too busy with other games.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Staude said:
Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:
I think the bigger question this raises is why are people buying this game anyway... there are better games to play.... or maybe not on the ps3? heh

You're sitting here raged about 2 people (me being I made a mistake, realized it but was corrected before I got to edit, and posted on that, and that was that, and this other guy who is trolling Tomb Raider in general) meanwhile dozens of PS3 fanboys are desperetely trolling other Pro-M$ topics. And topics, btw, that have nothing to do with a minimal sale difference in one region.

Ironic much?

I find your nickname compared to your dislike for sony ironic. In more than one way.

well i doubt i'll be getting it... was never much of a tomb raider person and uncharted is just on a whole other level :P

lol @ Staude, yeah Infamous doesn't even realize that he contradicted himself here but oh well. And how am I raged Infamous, I find it hysterical that you say PS3 fans make excuses yet you've thrown out excuses for why TRU (PS3) sold more than the 360 version, see as how it's NO BIG DEAL, get over it!!!

Sorry, you fail. I'm contradicting myself because of my name? ROFL, so just because Sony has an unhyped IP in the works with that name, I'm not allowed to have it if it isn't in association with said IP? Infamous is a word, look it up. I made it because it has something to do with my XBL and PSN name, and also it's an alias I use on *most* gaming forums. Infamous (game) isn't even mainstream, I follow multiple gaming sites and it's hardly mentioned, only a site like VGCharts will have people attack my nickname and try to spin it in their favor. I just don't understand it.

Are you that desperate that you have to throw out my insults back at me, without even trying to change it up a little? How am I making excuses, if all I did was lol@thread and make a mistake that Rol corrected before I can? And that was that, but you didn't stop. I'm making excuses, yet you're the one saying install base, etc? Try harder.

If it's no big deal, why are you up my ass? Seems to be very important for someone who claims it's no big deal. We can keep going back and forth, I don't mind, but you're a waste of my time.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
Staude said:
Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

Ironic much?

I find your nickname compared to your dislike for sony ironic. In more than one way.

lol @ Staude, yeah Infamous doesn't even realize that he contradicted himself here but oh well. And how am I raged Infamous, I find it hysterical that you say PS3 fans make excuses yet you've thrown out excuses for why TRU (PS3) sold more than the 360 version, see as how it's NO BIG DEAL, get over it!!!

Sorry, you fail. I'm contradicting myself because of my name? ROFL, so just because Sony has an unhyped IP in the works with that name, I'm not allowed to have it if it isn't in association with said IP? Infamous is a word, look it up. I made it because it has something to do with my XBL and PSN name, and also it's an alias I use on *most* gaming forums. Infamous (game) isn't even mainstream, I follow multiple gaming sites and it's hardly mentioned, only a site like VGCharts will have people attack my nickname and try to spin it in their favor. I just don't understand it.

Are you that desperate that you have to throw out my insults back at me, without even trying to change it up a little? How am I making excuses, if all I did was lol@thread and make a mistake that Rol corrected before I can? And that was that, but you didn't stop. I'm making excuses, yet you're the one saying install base, etc? Try harder.

If it's no big deal, why are you up my ass? Seems to be very important for someone who claims it's no big deal. We can keep going back and forth, I don't mind, but you're a waste of my time.

you didn't find it ironic ?

Your hate for sony will quickly make you infamous among certain groups and thers a game being made by the manufactorer of their console of choice that shares your name ?.. that's not irony ?

I didn't attack your name and neither did he. Infact if you read through it what he meant was that you claimed other people were making excuses while you are the one who seems to be doing it the most.

That is also irony ;)

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
Staude said:
Infamous said:
CGI-Quality said:
goddog said:

Ironic much?

you didn't find it ironic ?

Your hate for sony will quickly make you infamous among certain groups and thers a game being made by the manufactorer of their console of choice that shares your name ?.. that's not irony ?

I didn't attack your name and neither did he. Infact if you read through it what he meant was that you claimed other people were making excuses while you are the one who seems to be doing it the most.

That is also irony ;)

My hate for Sony will make me infamous? LMFAO. Jesus Christ, how sad are you?

Stop trying to throw what I say back at me, that stopped working after second grade.

"You're stupid."

"No, YOU'RE stupid.."

Just give it up, rofl.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

ROFLOL...is this a sign that things have turned? Sorry, but with the host of other games I've bought for the 360, Tomb Raider isn't at the top of my list right now. But hey, I'll give congrats were they are due by saying GREAT JOB on opening week...in the uk...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Jesus Christ, you fanboys are pathetic.

"Infamous" comes in here, acting like this is some sort of "celebration" thread and accuses everyone here of trolling? Seriously?

Now you guys are saying that Tomb Raider isn't a good game, sucks, not on your list, etc.

Seems like some people are getting defensive for no reason. If it's not a big deal then why bother spend your time posting? Your actions are contradicting your words, and it baffles me.