By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happened to TLR?

Hello I've been coming to this site as a guest for about a year now just checking the sales and reading posts.. then I finally decided to make my own account... so anyways hi. I've been wondering about TLR for PS3.. it looked good and I was hoping to pick it up but it didn't come out at the same time as the 360 version.. I was doing a little reading and saw that apparently there were development issues and it was delayed but now I haven't heard much on it at all.. so what's up with it like do they have a set release date in mind was it scratched or is the date just up in the air? im RPG starved.. =(

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Around the Network

date is just up in the air I'm afraid, though maybe they'll fix the issues that are apparently rampant in the 360 release (guy can dream can't he?).

Also, go buy Valkyria if you haven't.

The show went downhill after Carson Daly left...

I'll come up with something better eventually...

coasterlove said:

whatttttttt theeeeeeeeeee hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

I can't give you anymore information other than what Torillian wrote (including the recommendation).

ehh I was thinkin about Valkyria but it looked kind of cartoony.. but idk I haven't really looked at it. maybe ill check it out..

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Around the Network

if you are truly "rpg starved" and don't pick up Valkyria I question your RPG fandom. TLR has been getting all kinds of bad reviews, due to techincal issues and just not being that awesome of an RPG. Valkyria, on the other hand, is the most critically praised JRPG on consoles this generation, and is just in general a fantastic game to boot.

coasterlove said:

+1

buy a 360

I guess ill check it out maybe pick it up next week.

also I doubt I'll get a 360.. I be a sony fanboy.. plus I just hate owning more then one system.. also how do I get some gaps so I don't have anymore text walls?

just like a lin break or somethin.. kinda like myspace?

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

ehh.. nvm for some reason spaces work now... so I just look retarded....

Predictions.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41