By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: "PSP piracy is decreasing"

Star Scream said:
V-r0cK said:
Thats great to hear but how about more AAA games on PSP, i see a bunch of great PSP games still soon to come but not soon enough. Its like a great game comes every 6 months or so. Is there no good PSP game at least for this holiday? At least the DS got Chrono Trigger.

I dunno? Patapon 2? Final Fantasy Dissidia, Loco Roco 2, Gundam vs. Gundam?

Yeah, but where's the psp versions of motorstorm,uncharted ,gran turismo(waiting for this one since 2005) and other successful ps2/ps3 franchises.

Gow:CoO, R&C ,daxter were great, and Resistance retribution will be good (I hope), but we (and psp h/w sales) need more.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network
Star Scream said:
V-r0cK said:
Thats great to hear but how about more AAA games on PSP, i see a bunch of great PSP games still soon to come but not soon enough. Its like a great game comes every 6 months or so. Is there no good PSP game at least for this holiday? At least the DS got Chrono Trigger.

I dunno? Patapon 2? Final Fantasy Dissidia, Loco Roco 2, Gundam vs. Gundam?

Well Patapon 2 will probably be out soon, and LocoRoco 2 is already out in PAL regions... Dissidia... well we will probably have to wait a lot for that game, and GvG... we will never see that game outside of Japan ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!