By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Leave it to Apple to make a Microsoft product better lol

as taken from this article:

http://kotaku.com/5098416/how-an-imac-can-improve-an-xbox-360

They took the slide tray out of an iMac and put it in a 360 and VOILA! Chances are the DVDs didn't get eaten anymore. Wonder how much work it took to get that in there

Around the Network

Simply put, I'm impressed. Where can I get one?

Pixel Art can be fun.

shiny

$1000.00, but you get an apple logo sticker!!

apple blows. i crash macs with ease just using maya on it. i crash ipod touches just looking at it. why do i continue to own these things and by them as gifts? well i'll tell you why,because i feel like an elitist rocking my apple stickers and gear.

Around the Network
Never Try said:
apple blows. i crash macs with ease just using maya on it. i crash ipod touches just looking at it. why do i continue to own these things and by them as gifts? well i'll tell you why,because i feel like an elitist rocking my apple stickers and gear.

LOL.

I hate apple..I've had three ipods break on me so I went and bought a zune 120 gig.

They will probably do this for the slim model.

Tease.

Wow, thats actually a really good idea. Heres to hoping Squilliam is right.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Squilliam said:
They will probably do this for the slim model.

probablly... I wish both 360 and Ps3 slim come out at the same time. I want to see how the compare. (if one comes out before the other by the time the other one comes out i wouldnt care anymore)