By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Leave it to Apple to make a Microsoft product better lol

AKA pooperscooper said:
Squilliam said:
They will probably do this for the slim model.

probablly... I wish both 360 and Ps3 slim come out at the same time. I want to see how the compare. (if one comes out before the other by the time the other one comes out i wouldnt care anymore)

Probably a 360 slim about a year before the PS3 slim. The 360 uses less power and it has an external power brick. So sorry,

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
Squilliam said:

probablly... I wish both 360 and Ps3 slim come out at the same time. I want to see how the compare. (if one comes out before the other by the time the other one comes out i wouldnt care anymore)

Probably a 360 slim about a year before the PS3 slim. The 360 uses less power and it has an external power brick. So sorry,

trolller!!!

I guess this is why Apple is gaining marketshare. People care about form more than function.

Squilliam said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
Squilliam said:

That doesn't mean Sony cant move their to be external

saw this earlier... but I would much rather have the laptop xbox 360 console mod instead. Brilliant!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
AKA pooperscooper said:
Squilliam said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
Squilliam said:

That doesn't mean Sony cant move their to be external

True...

Tease.