By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - HomeWorld 3

HomeWorld 3 *may* be arriving sooner than we all think. I for one would be very happy with a HomeWorld 3.

link 1

link 2

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Bump. Why does no-one seem to care about HomeWorld 3. If its even half as good HomeWorld 1 (or 2) it will still be better than most games out there.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

HHHOOOOOOOORRRAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Two of the Best games evar!!! I so happy know!! Gonna install Homeworld 2 again!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I dunno, I wasn't as excited with 2 as I was with 1, that's for sure.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

WEWT!
finally, a reason to upgrade my PC

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I'll be happy to see it. I don't mind Homeworld, even though it's not a classic Sierra franchise. I was never very good at Homeworld 1 or 2, but I'll certainly give Homeworld 3 a try when it comes out.

it's not about being good at it. Homeworld was just epic. I still think it has the best story of any game I've ever played and it's so well delivered (if a bit sparse). In fact, this was the first and to this day only game that seriously moved me to the point of almost crying, and to do so in only the third mission.

*memories*

I personally cannot wait for this game.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Ah, that game moved me. The song they used in the first and third mission was a great choice, though the tempo at which it plays really kills the power of the song.

If you enjoyed the song in the game, do yourself a favor and find that song performed with a slower tempo, it's beautiful.

Samuel Barber's Agnus Dei

omgwtfbbq said:
it's not about being good at it. Homeworld was just epic. I still think it has the best story of any game I've ever played and it's so well delivered (if a bit sparse). In fact, this was the first and to this day only game that seriously moved me to the point of almost crying, and to do so in only the third mission.

*memories*

I personally cannot wait for this game.

Pardon me, I was speaking from a purely multiplayer perspective. Please don't misinterpret that as me showing disrespect to the game's story. I don't own either game. I've only ever played them at LANs, and you can guess what the focus was on there. From the few games I've played of each, there seems to be a very steep learning curve involved in playing both games multiplayer.

*head explodes*
I WANT MORE HOMEWORLD. There are the best space RTS games out there. I was unfortunate to find out about Homeworld too late and most of the people that would play the game online would be gone but man I am looking forward to 3.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3