By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I had a dream last night (a real dream)

I was logging on to this site, as always, but the internet was different; only I didn't treat it as different. More like it was totally familiar. The internet was like that game Portal, and I didn't type www.vgchartz.com; instead, I just walked through a hole in 'cyberspace' and found myself in this place where numbers of all kinds were flying around, and there was tracking of everything sold (hardware and software) the very second they are bought. There were others there too, presumably other visitors in the site, and they were like in stasis, not moving while mesage bubbles escaped from their heads, which joined the stream of numbers and words that flew around the place. But here's the weird part (if that wasn't weird yet): I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself as ioi's avatar with a gun in my hand and I was shooting everyone who was around.

Then the scene changed, and I was Mario in level 1-1 and there was a sexy girl on the other side of a giant mushroom. Some guy from heaven was telling me that the only way to get there was to eat the whole thing (which was the size of a hotel), so I started eating the mushroom and I noticed that I was getting an erection.

Then I woke up.

Weird ain't it? (This is no lie. I really dreamed it and I remember it so clearly like it was just a minute ago)

But maybe the mushrooms have something to do with it..

Around the Network

Did you have an erection when you woke up?

yeah i did. lol.

Oh I've been trying out that "eat a bunch of cheese right before you go to sleep so you have amazing vivid dreams that you remember" move. I've tried it 4 times, and 4 times had amazing vivid dreams, but I only remember them from 2 nights.

well i didn't really 'eat' something before i slept. i mean.. i 'took' some mushrooms... if you get my drift?

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
well i didn't really 'eat' something before i slept. i mean.. i 'took' some mushrooms... if you get my drift?

One of my friends did that and a giant purple rabbit wouldn't let him out of his room all night!

well aside from the dream, my friends did tell me i was talking to some dude named hank, though we don't know anyone by that name... weird night.

bugrimmar said:
well aside from the dream, my friends did tell me i was talking to some dude named hank, though we don't know anyone by that name... weird night.

Maybe that was why you had an erection.

no, the erection only came when i woke up. it has nothing to do with hank.. (hopefully?)

lol

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light