By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have your parents ever screwed you over?

My mom has this husband whom doesn't like cyber school so my mom told me i could join if nobody up around were she lives finds out. So my father let me join (if you haven't figured out my parents are divorced, and not the good kind of divorce were tey try and buy your love) So i joined and somehow people found out up there and my mom took it to court saying she didn't give permission. so now i have to go back to public school mid-year, a few weeks before mid-terms.

Does any one else have a story about one or both of your parents.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

Reading your topic tile the J man thought you were talking about situations where your daddy tells you to bend over and your mom video tapes it ........ never mind

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

^
Woe, that is crazy

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

thats really sad...no more middle of the week hangouts for us...my parents have screwed me over but nothing as major as this...this makes me a sad panda :(

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

yes i am going to write a book about my life, it will be in store summer 2010

Around the Network

Wow, not like that. Feel sorry for you dude :(

4 ≈ One

^
thanks

dude thats harsh man

I Got the parents that want to do one better then each other only problem is they donn't do it to me they do it my sister

^ yeah my little sister also, i am a middle child so i am like the who get ignored alot