By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these great franchises should capcom stop neglecting?

All the games that i'm about to mention are typical of capcom and are all very good titles, some maybe more than others but for me personally i enjoyed them all very much, they are all action packed over the top fantastic games.

so the simple question is this...... Which of these capcom franchises deserves another sequel?

the candidates

God hand 2

Choas legion 2

Dino crisis 4

Onimusha 5

If i had to choose an order of anticipation for these games it would be this............

1. Dino crisis 4

2. Onimusha 5

3. Choas legion 2

4. God hand 2

i know capcom are busy with resident evil 5 but these games used to come off of a conveyor belt at capcom HQ

Time for sequels capcom plz.

Whats your fave or most anticipated of the four franchises? if they ever see the light of day (i hope so)

Around the Network

The answer is Dead Rising. Damn game sold 1.5 million for Capcom on one console and there isn't even a sequel officially announced yet.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:

The answer is Dead Rising. Damn game sold 1.5 million for Capcom on one console and there isn't even a sequel officially announced yet.

Fear not erikers, Dead rising 2 is very much alive

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=285199

Dead rising for me is the best game this generation, bring on Dead rising 2

Good times, good times indeed

dino crisis

I've never played, or heard of, any of those games.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
erikers said:

Well, that's still a rumor for now and it wouldn't make me too excited to see some random canadian company making a sequel to Dead Rising.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Ronster316 said:
erikers said:

Well, that's still a rumor for now and it wouldn't make me too excited to see some random canadian company making a sequel to Dead Rising.

True, but people doubted Left 4 dead at the beginning when turtle rock were making it, im sure capcom will have a lot of input in the game, and Call of duty 5 is pretty good and shows that not only infinaty can make a good call of duty game, hey, knowing its possibly in the making regardless of developer is better than no dead rising 2 at all

god hand and onimusha those other games i thought sucked

The only one that even remotely interests me is another God Hand, but Clover made that and I don't want another studio screwing it up, so nothing. Capcom has plenty of other franchises they need to dredge up before those. Here would be my five, in no order:

Saturday Night Slam Masters
Power Stone
Rival Schools
Ghouls N' Ghosts N' Goblins
Marvel vs. Capcom

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

The only one that even remotely interests me is another God Hand, but Clover made that and I don't want another studio screwing it up, so nothing. Capcom has plenty of other franchises they need to dredge up before those. Here would be my five, in no order:

Saturday Night Slam Masters
Power Stone
Rival Schools
Ghouls N' Ghosts N' Goblins
Marvel vs. Capcom

i'm all for each of those games also well except Ghouls N' Ghost N' Goblins unless they make it beatable