By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN Reviews Last Remnant; Ouch

also i hear there's numerous bugs in the game is dat truth? thats the only thing keeping me from buying this game. are they bad also?

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

I dunno about the bugs, but i hear'd theres a bunch of graphic tearing and a horrible framerate that is around 22Fps, we dont like that lol.

Of course this is just MS Reaping with they have sowed for rushing this game for there the 360.

Hopfully with time to polish up the PC and PS3 versions should be okay, but the overall flavor of this game is just not good, battle system is slow and boring Voice acting as at a disturbing low almost as bad as phantosy Star Universe, and there were cases it crashed a few times.... they should have used the white engine for this game all this issuitic problems would not exist most likely. :/

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I dunno about the bugs, but i hear'd theres a bunch of graphic tearing and a horrible framerate that is around 22Fps, we dont like that lol.

Of course this is just MS Reaping with they have sowed for rushing this game for there the 360.

Hopfully with time to polish up the PC and PS3 versions should be okay, but the overall flavor of this game is just not good, battle system is slow and boring Voice acting as at a disturbing low almost as bad as phantosy Star Universe, and there were cases it crashed a few times.... they should have used the white engine for this game all this issuitic problems would not exist most likely. :/

Wishful thinking on your part. If anyone rushed the game it would have been SE. FFXIII and FFvsXIII are both well behind schedule. If anything SE was looking for addition revenue for the fiscal year.

Seeing these reviews have made me decide not to even rent the game.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Most games run at 30fps.

If you install the game on the HDD it gets better. I mean hell this is a turn based RPG; slowdown does not make that much of a difference. The voice acting is pretty good, and the battle system is really fun.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network

Yeah Undying, I agree with you. Of course you have a Kaim avatar so you should have good taste in JRPGs.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001CMJAP6

Looks like Amazon is the only place that has this game as such a rock-bottom price. I will be picking my copy up shortly :)

I wonder though: Why is it that very few owners of TLR have said its bad - and the only bashers of the game have never played it?

Most of the NeoGAF posters have been extremely positive about the design choices of TLR, and are putting it nearer the upper-eschelon of X360 JRPGs, and are being more favorable to it than IU, EM or ES.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.