By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - mistakes in japanese data

There is three games in japanese data for which there is a problem. These game are: Mushi king (gba); World soccer wining eleven 9 (ps2), and Pokemon XD gale of darkness (gc). You can see that:  http://www.vgchartz.com/japweekly.php?date=38571

For their first week (the number of week depend of the game), there is two data for each game which give a  anormal big total for each game. I don't know which is the true data for each game, but normally the false data must disappear. You have corriged this mistake one time, but the mistake is recome. 

In japanese section, there is another problem:  

When we are in the section totals, we can see the 48 pages. That is ok. But, when, we select a console (ds for exemple), we obtain the first 50 games, and there is more than 1 pages (6 pages there is). but it is impossible to see the next pages, because for exemple we obtain the second page for all the game, which is not we want normally.

Around the Network

The website forum is more appropriate for this topic.

lombard2578 said:

There is three games in japanese data for which there is a problem. These game are: Mushi king (gba); World soccer wining eleven 9 (ps2), and Pokemon XD gale of darkness (gc). You can see that:  http://www.vgchartz.com/japweekly.php?date=38571

For their first week (the number of week depend of the game), there is two data for each game which give a  anormal big total for each game. I don't know which is the true data for each game, but normally the false data must disappear. You have corriged this mistake one time, but the mistake is recome. 

In japanese section, there is another problem:  

When we are in the section totals, we can see the 48 pages. That is ok. But, when, we select a console (ds for exemple), we obtain the first 50 games, and there is more than 1 pages (6 pages there is). but it is impossible to see the next pages, because for exemple we obtain the second page for all the game, which is not we want normally.

Yeah I feel the same way about that...I thought I was the only one to know that...but this thread should be in the Website section and ioi should really fix this GLITCH!!!