By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are all gamers Fat?

Judeophobia said:
6"0 and 155 lbs. Is that overweight?

yes morbidly obese

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
I feel so lost. Why don't people put their measures in metric system, I can't compare myself with anyone

i put a chart

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Domo-Kun said:
I used to be pretty big.

6 3 and I weighed close to 400 at this time last year.

This year, I'm down to 220, which is a tad over, but alot of the weioght comes from loose skin.

Without it, I'd be around 200.

congratz men!! nice job

Dont get your system...
Well I am 177cm and weight 70 kg.
Fat?

Take my love, take my land..

chapset said:
zexen_lowe said:
I feel so lost. Why don't people put their measures in metric system, I can't compare myself with anyone

i put a chart

Oh, thank you very much, so I weigh exactly 150lbs. Nice to know, it's a round number. Still, I prefer kgs, I wouldn't like to say I weigh 150, I'd think I would be terribly obese, it's a too high number. 68 sounds much better.

Now all I need is a table to convert height, I have more idea here, I think an inch is 2.5cm, but I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to look for it

For anyone who didn't see my previous post, I'm 1.91m, 68kg

Simulacrum said:
Dont get your system...
Fat?

Glad to see I'm not the only one

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
Dont get your system...
Fat?

do you consider your self fat or not, i'm not here to tell you, you tell me!

chapset said:
Simulacrum said:
Dont get your system...
Fat?

do you consider your self fat or not, i'm not here to tell you, you tell me!

There's no way he can consider himself fat, a little less in kg than your height in cm minus 100 is considered perfectly healthy, in fact, I'd say your weight is ideal, Simulacrum

zexen_lowe said:

175 cm and 76 kg

Awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

177cm and 60kg. So I am not fat. =)