By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LttP: Crackdown ... Genius!

goddog said:
it is a fantastic game.... the demo sold me on it ages ago, im on occasionally if you want to play co-op there is fee downloadable content, and a premium set, i feel both are worth it if you love the game

agreed

Around the Network

Crackdown is a ridiculously fun game. I rented and beat it when it came out but now I'm itching to play it again, maybe I'll buy it now for cheap.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Crackdown is one of the most underrated games this generation. It demands another game

CaptDS9E said:
Crackdown is one of the most underrated games this generation. It demands another game

I would have to agree. I remember one of the main reasons I bought it was for the Halo 3 beta. I actually only played the beta a few times becasue I was so addicted to Crackdown.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Crackdown is AWESOME

once realtime worlds have finished APB for 360 im very confident they will start work on Crackdown 2

Around the Network

Definately an under rated jem. I need to play this again at some stage. Though I'm never going to find those last 8 orbs I'm missing.

Great game I must agree.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-