By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Holiday 360 Gaming

So the holiday season is up and coming in about a month, so I decided to make a thread to rally up Xbox owners that'll be playing their box during the season (as opposed to going on an exotic vacation). With the free time from the holidays I thought it'd be nice to know each other's gaming plans for fun and perhaps organize some VG skirmishing in various online games.

Personally I'll be playing through Tales of Vesperia slowly (I always take my time on games I truly enjoy) and for my online entertainment I'll definitely be playing lots of Gears 2, L4D, and probably a bit of Halo 3. My gamertag is below so feel free to add me if you think you'll be playing any of these games. If you would like to talk about your long amazing holiday trip you're more than welcome to, though I probably won't read it =P.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Well I just finished Duke Nukem (what a game) and i'm playing online trying to get the rest of the achievements.

My brother finally bought Fable 2 last week so i'll be playing that afterwards, been watching him play and so far it looks amazing.

The rest of the year i'll be on Gears, just gotta hook up a nice HD and i'll go from there, so I should have a good time this holiday with my games.

I'll add you because i'll be getting Gears soon...

In no particular order:

+ Finish Fallout 3
+ Gears 2 Multi-player (and collectible hunting)
+ Left 4 Dead
+ Get into The Last Remnant

Oh and take the wife and boy to DisneyWorld for 6 days in between.

I might hit you up though Grahamhsu with a friends request - not enough of my current friends have Left 4 Dead so I end up always playing Gears 2. Not a bad thing, but variety is the spice of life...

I will be doing the following:

-Finish Dead Space chapter 10-12
-Buy and play Fallout 3
-Gears of War 2 multiplayer, insane co-op mode, collectible hunting
-Fable 2 to finish off achievements and try the new DLC coming December 12th
-Buy and play Call of Duty: World at War

I will be doing the following
Finishing up Far cry 2
Finishing Gears 2 on Insane, Horde mode got to 10 need to get to 50 and multiplayer
Buying and playing COD world at war
Buying and playing Fallout 3

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

I'm hoping to have Fable 2 finished before December, so I'll come back to play the expansion when it releases. I'll also try to beat Gears 2 on insane, but that is no easy feat for me. My multiplayer will basically consist of many Caspture the Flag and War matches in COD: World at War. I'll try to do a run through of Fallout 3 over the holidays. I just got out of the vault now and then switched to Fable and haven't wanted to jump back in yet.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I'll be:
1. Trying to not suck at Gears 2 multi, as well as beating it on insane(solo).
2. Hitting me up some Fable 2.
3. Maybe some Fallout 3(is there a demo on the PC I can try?).
4. PGR4 is going for the cheap, so I may snag that.
5. Lips?

Well I will be getting to 1000 on Gears of War 2 (hopefully), but I am getting CoD WaW on PS3, so most of my time will be going on to my PS3 unfortunately, though I will be getting PoP at christmas

@jpain I watched a couple of those online Duke Nukem games, multiplayer looks awesome in that game! Anywho I'll be seeing you on Gears soon =)

@Trios awesome I have 2 buddies with L4D so hopefully we'll be able to get some good in-house matches. L4D is a game truly made for in-house gaming and clan gaming. A leaver can really screw the team, or a teammate that doesn't understand the meaning of team is annoying as hell too.

@Munkeh good luck with that 1000/1000 if you manage it I won't be surprised if you're the first VGCharter to get seriously 2.0....

Not a lot of L4D love, I'm a bit surprised but than again I'm guessing most of you have it on PC right? right?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I want to buy:

Gears of War 2
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2009
Madden NFL 09
NBA 2K9
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Mirror's Edge
Naruto: Broken Bond

A few more I want but I have to complete COD4, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and then I'm good and I can start on those titles.