By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Myspace/Facebook

Who here on this site has one?

I have a Myspace but not a facebook.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

i have facebook but no myspace

I have both but I don't use them as I think they're both a waste of time. I only have them because it's about the only way to stay in touch with a few friends when I need to be in touch with them every now and then.

Actually, I don't think I even remember my MySpace account name and password. Oh well.

I have Facebook

wanna be my freind send me a PM.

Both.

Around the Network

I have Myspace but not Facebook.

I got an email from myspace a few weeks ago telling me they were going to get rid of my profile if I didn't log on because they wanted the domain back. I haven't logged on in about a year. But I mean come on who the fuck is going to use my name....Tom doesn't scare me!

I do however have facebook, pm though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

i have facebook

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Is there a facebook group for VGCers?

quarashi said:
I got an email from myspace a few weeks ago telling me they were going to get rid of my profile if I didn't log on because they wanted the domain back. I haven't logged on in about a year. But I mean come on who the fuck is going to use my name....Tom doesn't scare me!

I do however have facebook, pm though.

That's messed up. My best friend died 2 years ago so his last log in was 10/23/06. I hope they don't delete his account because of inactivity because he's still my top friend. =/