By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lionhead announces Fable 2: Knothole Island (Premium DLC)

vlad321 said:

That's the point, I'd have to spend time and effort in upkeeping a blog, time outside of loading times and schoolwork which is beter spent playing or even better, getting wasted over at my friends'.

With such a trendy lifestyle, who would have thought you'd find the time to ramble on gaming forums!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
vlad321 said:

That's the point, I'd have to spend time and effort in upkeeping a blog, time outside of loading times and schoolwork which is beter spent playing or even better, getting wasted over at my friends'.

With such a trendy lifestyle, who would have thought you'd find the time to ramble on gaming forums!

LOL.  We get it vlad321 you don't like quick release and miniscule DLC.  Move along.

Bitmap Frogs said:
vlad321 said:

Hey, what else do you do on a college campus except study or drink?

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

No new achievements? Nooooooooooooo

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

vlad321 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
vlad321 said:

Hey, what else do you do on a college campus except study or drink?

The fact you even have to ask, is mindboggling.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Hey, had to go back 7 pages to revive this thread, but I'm been enjoying Fable 2 (borrowed from a friend) the last few days. It's not perfect but it's rather unique and fun.

I do have a question: is there some sort of download to fix the problem I have with buying new furniture? I can't seem to find it in stock, ever. I even own the place.

Other than that problem, and my friend needing to install the game (ugh), it's been really enjoyable with a rather awesome plot development that I was afraid was the end of the game because I wasn't paying close attention to how many people you are supposed to...uh...meet. I don't want to spoil anything.

Is there any update on the DLC? I might get it for my friend since he let me play it so much. I actually forgot to play Killzone 2 more (#4 on beta leaderboard the last I checked) before the beta ended this weekend because I was trying to get as much playtime as possible on Fable 2 before he took his 360 back.