By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official Poll of the Week: Do you have an HDTV?

Do you have an HDTV?

Yes. 658 63.64%

Not yet, but I'm getting one this holiday. 40 3.87%

I'm getting one next year. 75 7.25%

Maybe I'll get one in the next five years. 210 20.31%

My CRT is all I'll ever need. 51 4.93%

Total:1,034
seece said:
I'm in the worst position out of all of you. I HAD one but now I'm back down to a crappy SDTV :(

What happened to the HDTV?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Yes. 32" Westinghouse. I use it for my 360 and Wii. I know it's low end but it is sure as hell much better than my 24" Sony Vega SD tv. I would love to have a 46"+ HDTV though. But for a 32 it's very good for the price.

i have a Bravia S 32" HD ready HDTV , the plus is that it can output 1080P image :), its perfect for my room, and honestly once you play on an HDTV you can never game back to SD!
Its always hooked to my SONY ps3 and my SONY Surround sound and SONY DVD player :), i'am a happy Sony consumer!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

I do have a HDTV but strangely I never think of it as one and never even consider using this feature.
I've no idea why but I guess I just don't care enough.

BHR-3 said:
no i want one bad i've tried many and returned them i can't stand how slow the tuner is i takes 2-4 sec to change the channles while my standard tv does it lightning fast

Can't you just think of it as time to get rid of a particularly long fart?

Around the Network

Yes I do although the differences between a regular TV and HD doesn’t make the game better :P same thing!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Im using a 43" Pioneer Plasma and a 42" Sharp Aquos HDTV for my 2 PS3s. My black PS3 goes with my Black Pioneer and my White PS3 plays on my white Sharp Aquos. Got to be colour coordinated. :P

I have had HDTV for years. My parents had an HD set all the way back in 2000. I got my first when I turned 16. When I got my job at Boeing I picked up a 50in SXRD and now my brother has my old TV. Right now I really want to get a 55in XBR8, but the price is a little steep, and with the economy the way it is I can't take that on beings that I already have an HDTV. Should my bulb ever go out in my current TV things may change though.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Unfortunately I don't know what to choose since I have a HD CRT.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

My parents have a 96cm (yes, i know its usually 91 or 101, mines 96 ok...) LCD tv, not sure if it's 720 or 1080

When I'm living at college (ie most the year) I have a smaller (maybe 30 inch) crt tv that shall hopefully last till I graduate