By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Maxwellgt2000 needs a PS3! Please, I need your help everybody!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
People here should realize that GOW III runs at 1080P and 60FPS, but typically people in the Sony forums underestimate the power of the PS3.

60fps? Obviously.  1080p?  Not 100% sure, but likely.

Either way...THERE WILL ONLY BE CHAOS.

Its pitiful I had to tell you about this game to get you hyped. But yeah, awesome game.

Are you kidding me?  Are you freakin' kidding me? 

I don't need the likes of you to get me hyped about the God of mother fucking War. >=(

Don't deny it! At first when we started talking on Steam you were like Xbox 360 this, 360 that. I saw an Xbot in need of help. I taught you about the power of the CELL, and how the RSX and Cell working together with Blu Ray in the holy trinity would make some of the best looking games ever seen on this good earth.

It wasn't until I made you create your upcoming PS3 game thread that you realised I was right.

And yah, there will be only chaos.

God of War FTL, a continuation of a horrible franchise that should have died after the first one... I mean seriously people, there's nothing special here move along... play something good like Katamari!

Oh no you di'nt! D:

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Pfft. Once you play Uncharted, you'll no longer be iffy. And then you'll be eagerly awaiting Uncharted 2 at the end of next year, lol.

@Squilliam:

m/

Sometimes I wish Kratos could be my daddy. But then I remember what happened to his family!

Im quoting this, so that when Xbots like MikeB come in talking about the power of the Xenos hes gotta cast his eye on this picture twice before he can post!

Tease.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
People here should realize that GOW III runs at 1080P and 60FPS, but typically people in the Sony forums underestimate the power of the PS3.

Its pitiful I had to tell you about this game to get you hyped. But yeah, awesome game.

I don't need the likes of you to get me hyped about the God of mother fucking War. >=(

Don't deny it! At first when we started talking on Steam you were like Xbox 360 this, 360 that. I saw an Xbot in need of help. I taught you about the power of the CELL, and how the RSX and Cell working together with Blu Ray in the holy trinity would make some of the best looking games ever seen on this good earth.

It wasn't until I made you create your upcoming PS3 game thread that you realised I was right.

God of War FTL, a continuation of a horrible franchise that should have died after the first one... I mean seriously people, there's nothing special here move along... play something good like Katamari!

Wha? I disagree so much. Breathed much life into the third person action adventure genre.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

Oh no you di'nt! D:

He did!  D:

makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

Oh no you di'nt! D:

He did!  D:

Yes I did D:

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

Oh no you di'nt! D:

He did!  D:

Yes I did D:

I can't believe you did!  D:

makingmusic476 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

Oh no you di'nt! D:

He did!  D:

Yes I did D:

You better believe I did and I'll do it again! D:

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

makingmusic476 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
makingmusic476 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

Oh no you di'nt! D:

He did!  D:

Yes I did D:

I can't believe you let him!

Tease.

You guys could get Maxwell a PS3.... OR you can help bbsin get ANOTHER PS3.

Donate for the right cause guys.

bbsin said:

You guys could get Maxwell a PS3.... OR you can help bbsin get ANOTHER PS3.

Donate for the right cause guys.

Get you a 2nd PS3 and not me :o and I can't do PS3 reviews until I get one its everyones loss if I don't get a PS3 and I'll tell them all it was your fault.