By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Good new games for PC

which new games should i get for my PC ?

i already got Crysis warhead for my new PC and maybe i will get spore later.

i think i made a monster machine see the spec:

intel i7 920 processor

Asus P6T Deluxe motherboard

1TB Western digital HDD

OCZ 4gb 1600mhz DDR3

XFX geforce 260 vga card ( i will get another one later for SLI )

Corsair 700w power supply

thanks to squilliam advices 

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead, definitely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

hmm i already got it for my 360 .... u dont know any good exclusive games for pc should i get ?

what genres do you like and get Crysis so you get the full story...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

orange box

that will keep you going for quite some time

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

the witcher if u like rpgs

thanny said:
orange box

that will keep you going for quite some time

I agree. For 29.99 dollars it is practically a steal, and even more as you live in U.A.E (at least your profile says so), where I assume games are even more expensive than in most of Europe.

You get HL2, HL2 episode 1&2, Portal and TF2. Even without TF2 (which I feel is the best online game on PC, and could last you over 100 hours easily), you get almost 50 hours of single player games, all top notch. If you don't own it - buy it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Definitely get Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. Dare I say it? Yeah... it's as good as the old ones! =P

Fallout 3 is also a must, best version out there.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

NNN2004 said:
hmm i already got it for my 360 .... u dont know any good exclusive games for pc should i get ?

The Witcher, King's Bounty, Stalker. Also Counter Strike Source and Day of Defeat source are worth checking if you like online fps and both are very cheap.

Also remember that in most cases PC version will be superior and cheaper to console release.

Don't buy any EA releases on pc they have retarded DRM system which will screw you when you try to resell those games or change your hardware/reinstall OS often.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Galactic Civilizations II, Civilization IV, Company of Heroes, Far Cry 2, Call of Duty: World at War and World of Goo :P