http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=282241&page=1

games in this round:

* BioShock
    * Dead Space
    * Pure
    * Midnight Club: Los Angeles
    * Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
    * Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

As you may know 360 wins all 14 previous rounds, so it is not strange that 360 wins round 15 too.

My biggest disappointment is Bioshock. One year later and ... resolution drop from 720p to 680p, vaseline effect, frame rates drops, poor textures and patch promises.

Now a few words for Dead Space. As you can see switching from 360 to PS3 as main development platform didn't make PS3 version superior or even equal.

Around the Network

Wow 15 - 0 360 ...

those rounds are full of shit. I've checked some of the stuff out and they are full of crap. Besides plenty of games look better on the ps3.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
those rounds are full of shit. I've checked some of the stuff out and they are full of crap. Besides plenty of games look better on the ps3.

If you have some valid arguments, then write them. If not, then leave and don't post junk.

Wow...all of those comparisons look the exact same to me.

Around the Network

wtf is this, wat is with the video/picture comparison of multiplaform games. who was the idiot that started that shit, they look exaclty the same. 3rd party developers have no reason to make a game look better on one system than the other. the only difference is between each games is that the 360 settings for brighteness is higher than the ps3 settings, and this can be adjusted

for ex i got gta4 for ps3, my bro got it for 360. we took both games and compare. it was EXACLTY the same thing except that it was too bright for him so he had to turn down the brightness, for me it was to dark so i had to turn up the brightness. and the ps3 had noticable better loading time due to the fact that the game was installed on da hardrive. but graphics wise its EXACLTY the same so quit this stupid shit of comparing multiplaform games for crying out loud

if u want to compare each systems potential, get Gran Turismo 5 and Forza 3 next year, supposiblity both will use the systems max potential in power and graphics

Staude said:

Define "plenty."

No, in fact, list those games, if you have them handy.

I believe a few games look marginally better, and some run better....but no, I think that so far this gen, on average, the 360 versions tend to look better, because the PS3 is harder to develop for.

Truth is, there is usually very little difference. When there is, it's either because the PS3 looks slightly better, despite being in lower resolution, or the PS3 version is a total mess and the 360 version is significnatly better.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Staude said:

Define "plenty."

No, in fact, list those games, if you have them handy.

I believe a few games look marginally better, and some run better....but no, I think that so far this gen, on average, the 360 versions tend to look better, because the PS3 is harder to develop for.

Truth is, there is usually very little difference. When there is, it's either because the PS3 looks slightly better, despite being in lower resolution, or the PS3 version is a total mess and the 360 version is significnatly better.

hi ZenfoldorVGI,

and so the 15-0 score doesn't shock you ???

"on average" doesn't mean "always" to my knowledge   :D

Time to Work !

These things are so useless. It really sdepends on what you want from a game. I perffered PS3 because of the instals, and I like the feel of the DS more than the 360 controller. No that 360 has installs for all games I am happy to play games on any either console.

Non of the things they compare in these debates makes one bit of differance to the main experiance. Framerate drops, and minor glitches are not something most people worry about. When you pick up the controller and actually play the game most of this stuff is not really noticable, because you are in the middle of the action. Now if a game had an exclusive advantage like Madden having better physics and AI then that would be something to talk about because it would change the entire experiance.

What it really comes down to is when a game is made on multiple consoles, and one system is the lead platfrom, the other system will always suffer. It will never be a game breaker unless the devs are just to crappy to make games in the first place. In that case you should probably be avoiding that game. Otherwise these are just for pointless fanboy rants.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

In most cases multiplatform ps2/xbox games looked better on xbox, then on PS2.

So...? =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far