By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 will have 3 new million-sellers next week / passing N64, SNES

Microsoft is really doing good this gen!

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Around the Network
errorrrr said:
aren't those... multiplatform games?? >_> you can count those too? lol... the PC would have um... a lot then?

those are sales, only on the xbox360. so there is no problem with these numbers, the ps3 and wii have the respective multiplats with million + sales on each console

and duh about the pcits been one platform forever, unless you break sales up by os they were desgined for in which case xp most likely has the most, right now on our boards its the ps2 with 198

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

How many million sellers did the original Xbox have?

SlipperyMooseCakes said:

37, so the 360 has breezed by

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Yes 360 will obtain a lot of million sellers by the end of the year. 3 of course thx to bundling, but the rest will be quite legit. And I'm sure, like with all platforms, if we updated some damn Others numbers it'd have some various more.

Around the Network
goddog said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

Dayum. The 360 is so much more of a success than the original xbox in every way.

Lego Indiana and Kung Fu Panda should get there soon as well because it's bundled.

Zucas said:
Yes 360 will obtain a lot of million sellers by the end of the year. 3 of course thx to bundling, but the rest will be quite legit. And I'm sure, like with all platforms, if we updated some damn Others numbers it'd have some various more.

M$ could have (maybe should have) had more from bundling, but oh well, it is still pretty awesome to have these many.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

goddog said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

I think the XBox had more than 37, there's a lot of missing data, 50-60 would probably be closer to accurate.

I would say that Marvel vs Mortal Kombat has a chance at reaching million seller for 360 also.