By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you slightly retarded?

I think the alphabet is a secret code for world domination.
I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.
The holocaust never happened.
AIDS and HIV are not linked.
Mice are smarter than humans.
In 2012, we will be destroyed by rainbow lemurs.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
I have a friend who is over 22 and she still says "Chikmunk" instead of "Chipmunk." Its the funniest thing in the world.

I can't imagine that comes up to often, though.

dtewi said:
No.

Uhhh... uhhh..... something smart.... something smart....

Uhh...

The vociferous outcry of the aesthetically challenged man was exacerbated by the decibel amplifier.

I cannot decipher whether or not you are retarded. I can, however, applaud your exemplary ability to copy and paste. 

No, I am not slightly retarded. 

Some spelling issues. And odd habits I guess....

4 ≈ One

Nope. Whatever mental problems I may or may not have, being slow is not one of them.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Isnt retarded a little politically incorrect?

not at all. mental retardation is a medical term which has been used in the wrong context a lot in recent years.

Not that I know of. But does the truly mad person know they're insane?

Not at all, wait, does this mean anything to do with yelling random things at times?

^_^

WessleWoggle said:

I cannot remember any of the months place in the calender except January, May, december.

I have to look at my hands to remember left and right.

Only things I can remember now but there is more examples...

Well, if it helps any, the 5 months starting with July spell Jason.  July August September October November.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Thatmax said:
colonelstubbs said:
Isnt retarded a little politically incorrect?

not at all. mental retardation is a medical term which has been used in the wrong context a lot in recent years.

Not only that, but when people insisted on being politically correct, people just started to use teh alternate terms for "retarded" in place of the exact same insult. thus after enough use, teh politically correct terms will also become politically incorrect and we'll have to come up with new terms. Eventually we'll run through teh entire language doing this for all sorts of various words people use to insult other people.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her