By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just beat mgs4 today and wow, what a game.

It is a toss up between MGS4 and Gears 2 for GotY IMO

Around the Network

smart move getting MGS4, best game ever, if it doesn't get game of the year it would be a crime. i though the same thing about uncharted, its it worth $60 dollars, and i was like its made by naughty dog, and i trust they made a good game. i brought it and i honestly believe its worth the $. i beat the game a total of 5 times

the game is so beautiful(graphics), the gameplay is hott, the storyline keeps you into the game. its truly a work of art. you should get uncharted, if you like 3rd person shooters you should like it. there is a Demo on the playstation store if you want to try it out

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
for "game of the year" honors, thats a tough question. because thier was alot of great games this year. its a toss up between for me : mgs4 - lost odyssey - tales of vesperia and gears2. in maybe a week or so, i will beable to make that decision. because i want to carefully pick the game that i enjoyed so very much.

those 3 don't come close.

The final battle is truly epic... and you don't hear me say that about ANYTHING. Kojima pulled out all the stops for that... except the controls. They buggered the whole experience.

Other than that, good game. Some parts were great, some sucked... hard.

And I refuse to give Hideo credit for ripping SCs control scheme, something he should have done for MGS3.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

*tear*

Around the Network

the ending cutscene i liked the most was , the raiden scene. watching him find out he has a son and getting his life and wife back and everything was very cool.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Best game ever. I beat it 8 times and still not at 100%. Thats MASSIVE replay value. Some would think "It must get boring going through it that many times" but you know what...it doesnt. Not many games can achieve that feat.

And when I first saw Otacon's sweater I nearly collapsed. Now thats detail!