By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - xbox 360 bundle should i get it?

its a good bundle but every year in canada bestbuy and futureshop drop the 360 price by $100 and give like 5-10 free games with it so i was wondering if i should wait or not cuz i rather have that 1 good game gears 2 rather than 10 games i will never play and not like.

Around the Network

i guess having 2 consoles does have its advantages, how is the nxe does it compare to home?

i got til thursday any more opinions?

Get the bundle man, you wont regret it!

Like everyone else is saying, you won't regret it. ;)

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

Well If you plan on buying anymore 360 exclusives in 2009 then get it but if your buying for only one game I wouldn't.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

For American shoppers, there are some amazing deals on the 360 this holiday season. Anyone who pays retail and doesn't get something extra is a FOOL! (And I'm not talking the crappy games Microsoft is now bundling.) A lot of stores are offering extra games and/or controllers. And Dell has been taking 15% off all of the holiday bundles! Microsoft is pulling out all the stops to have their best holiday ever.

The free Gears 2 deal is fine, but for $300 you can get a lot of PS3 games. (shrugs)

(It's kind of funny that all Nintendo has to do is ship more Wiis this year. They're going to sell more than Microsoft and Sony combined and there's nothing either company can do about it.)

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

matt247 said:
Get the 360. Killzone is unproven, the first game sucked.

okay the first one didn't suck. It had a great story, lots of cool weapons and good gameplay. it just suffered from some technical problems.

But i would say get the 360 though. You getting Gears 2 with it, also maybe get Halo 3 and/or Call of Duty 5

Are you kidding me? You should definitely get that bundle. Its worth your money, especially when Gears of War comes with it for free!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Get the bundle man.