By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system is better? None of the above...

Across the internet there is a question that is argued over 10,000 times a day. That question is wich system is better between the wii, 360, and ps3? How about ds and psp? Well the answer is none of the above because the only thing that matters is wich one u think is better and your OPINION will be different then others, and never forget that this is just your opinion...

If i asked someone in New York wich sky scraper is better, Empire state building or Sears tower I wonder what there answer would be? hmmmmm. How about if I asked a mustang fan wich is better between a mustang, camero, and firebird I wonder what his answer would be? hmmmmmm. I hope u see the point that Iam trying to make here, its quite obvious.

I also hate to break it to all of you but web sites and magazines are biased just like the millions of fan boys out there. Yes they might not be near as bad but I can guarantee 100% that every single person who rates games professionaly likes one system more over the rest. They do there hardest to not be biased and not pick one over the other but it is just human nature to like one thing over another and cheer for your choice, ask any psychology major. Iam not innocent either, I like the ps3 more then the wii and 360. I have owned all 3 and for my taste's I perfer the ps3. I dont have to tell u why because it is my opinion and my opinion only, u need to develop your own opinion but also respect other peoples choice on the matter.

The biggest problem with this console war is you are all comparing apples and oranges. Each system is different then the other in many areas so obviously it would appeal to different groups of gamers. I just really hate going to forums to see if there are any interesting game discussions and seeing that 75% of the posts read as: "ps3 is doomed!!!" "360 is worst system ever" "wii sucks, for kids only" this is trash and honestly should not be posted...

I really cant completly hate the fan boys because this kind of competition has been bread into humans for centuries and u can see it in history books for as far back as they go. I just wish there was 1 website that the fan boys could go measure all there cocks at and leave the rest of us sane people to discuss what really matters, THE FREAKING GAMES!

I can almost guarantee that a fanboy will come onto this post and make fun of my grammer and try to make me sound dumb but any intelligent person knows exactly what they are doing that for, they are mad that I pointed out a series flaw they have so they are going to try to get back at me and sound as smart as possible so plz go away.

PS: I know this post will change nothing and the war will get worse as time goes on, but perhaps if admin would not allow this trash on there site that we could squash it at its source but probably not. Think about how bad the next gen is going to be in fan-boy-ism since this gen is so bad? Scary? I would say so...

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Around the Network

Lol no responses, quite interesting

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

EvilChronos said:
[...]

I really cant completly hate the fan boys because this kind of competition has been bread into humans for centuries and u can see it in history books for as far back as they go. I just wish there was 1 website that the fan boys could go measure all there cocks at and leave the rest of us sane people to discuss what really matters, THE FREAKING GAMES!

[...]

Well said, sir! =P

Sadly, this is a message board with tons of people signing up every single day. The probability that this will be read by everyone is practically slim to none.

... Or you get responses like Seraphic's. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
EvilChronos said:
[...]

[...]

Well said, sir! =P

Sadly, this is a message board with tons of people signing up every single day. The probability that this will be read by everyone is practically slim to none.

... Or you get responses like Seraphic's. o_O

Lol, i just got freaked out ... so an opinion isnt instant with this one gotta think on it, but now that you put it that way Guru, i agree lol... >_>

Around the Network

*Looks at EvilChronos' avatar*
*Looks at EvilChronos' signature*

Well, we know which system you prefer.

But seriously, I don't hate fanboys. In fact, fanboys are cool. Irrational fanboys with no logical basis behind their idiotic opinions suck major ass, though.

chasmatic12 said:

But seriously, I don't hate fanboys. In fact, fanboys are cool. Irrational fanboys with no logical basis behind their idiotic opinions suck major ass, though.

Obviously, that's not the point here, at least not how I saw it. What he's basically saying is that if we consider ourselves real gamers, we won't forge a bad opinion on a certain game because it's on a different console than the one you prefer the most.

I still read it every day, PS3 fans claiming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to be the best game ever (which I entirely agree with), and then you see other X360 and Wii fanboys saying it's just an interactive movie and stuff. It doesn't help when these fanboys have no clue what the Metal Gear franchise is all about too. :/

I say the worse fanboys of this generation are mostly young gamers that just recognize certain franchises for one specific game. Yeah, I'm targetting quite a few people here, but I'm starting to think it's really the case...!

*goes back to play Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts* ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

A valiant effort to get people to behave maturely, but I can assure you from experience that it's in vain. It's simply unavoidable: in an anonymous situation with no risk of physical repercussions, peoples' inhibitions are lower and they're far more likely to (for lack of a better term) act like douchebags.

Being decidedly uncivil and indeed rude about the tastes and interests of others comes with that territory. The fear of being banned from such acts isn't even significant for many of the worst offenders, as more than a few of them go onto forums solely for the purpose of trolling and don't care about the community they've trolled at large.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Sky Render said:
A valiant effort to get people to behave maturely, but I can assure you from experience that it's in vain. It's simply unavoidable: in an anonymous situation with no risk of physical repercussions, peoples' inhibitions are lower and they're far more likely to (for lack of a better term) act like douchebags.

Being decidedly uncivil and indeed rude about the tastes and interests of others comes with that territory. The fear of being banned from such acts isn't even significant for many of the worst offenders, as more than a few of them go onto forums solely for the purpose of trolling and don't care about the community they've trolled at large.

Exactly, you'll meet quite a few in real life but not a Legion of them like on the web.

Good post dude.

SHMUPGurus said:
chasmatic12 said:

Obviously, that's not the point here, at least not how I saw it. What he's basically saying is that if we consider ourselves real gamers, we won't forge a bad opinion on a certain game because it's on a different console than the one you prefer the most.

I still read it every day, PS3 fans claiming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to be the best game ever (which I entirely agree with), and then you see other X360 and Wii fanboys saying it's just an interactive movie and stuff. It doesn't help when these fanboys have no clue what the Metal Gear franchise is all about too. :/

I say the worse fanboys of this generation are mostly young gamers that just recognize certain franchises for one specific game. Yeah, I'm targetting quite a few people here, but I'm starting to think it's really the case...!

Oh, I know. I'm sorry if it came off as an insult or wannabe-clever remark. Actually... it was supposed to be a clever response to his first paragraph... sorry.