By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm now officially Wii60 (got my 360)

BengaBenga said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I know you're enthusiastic, but are Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones really "amazing?" Regardless, congrats on getting a 360, and I think you'll enjoy it a lot. Add me on my gamertag Monti Cooper.

lol, I should have added "/sarcasm" I suppose.

Will add gamertags soon.
Mine is BengaBenga81, but haven't linked activated my Live acount yet.

Is Chaos Theory the Splinter Cell one? Played that one on Cube. Awesome. Is the 360 Splinter Cell any good (not the upcoming one, SCell4)?

The Splinter Cell that is on 360 right now is multiplatform. The new one thatm is coming out next year is exclusive to the 360 and its called conviction.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

Also, as far as Mass Effect goes, remember that Krogans are pure win.

They are indeed, but don't have a soldier Shepherd, as if you have Wrex, then you are basically forced to have Tali.....

Yeah, missing all the cybernetic skills is an issue. Specially if you have a casting-heavy Shepherd.

Still, Wrex+Tali+Heavy Hitting Shepherd is the way to go IMHO. Wrex is way too strong as a sidekick... double damage mitigating skills, truckload of hps, disabling, truckloads of frontloaded damage. Also, four testicles.

Gosh, this threads reminds me how far away is still ME2 =(

Indeed, I dream of taking to the Normandy again....... though I hope the next one will have even less combat, the story was by far the best part of the game, but I suppose I suffered because I had no powers, though I do intend to play through as a vanguard at some point

My problem with that lineup is that Tali seemed to die instantly, nearly constantly, it was incredibly frustrating

Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

They are indeed, but don't have a soldier Shepherd, as if you have Wrex, then you are basically forced to have Tali.....

Yeah, missing all the cybernetic skills is an issue. Specially if you have a casting-heavy Shepherd.

Still, Wrex+Tali+Heavy Hitting Shepherd is the way to go IMHO. Wrex is way too strong as a sidekick... double damage mitigating skills, truckload of hps, disabling, truckloads of frontloaded damage. Also, four testicles.

Indeed, I dream of taking to the Normandy again....... though I hope the next one will have even less combat, the story was by far the best part of the game, but I suppose I suffered because I had no powers, though I do intend to play through as a vanguard at some point

My problem with that lineup is that Tali seemed to die instantly, nearly constantly, it was incredibly frustrating

The key is making Wrex use a shotgun (so he'll charge the enemies, distracting them) following in with Shepherd. With that setup, Tali tended to stay behind.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

Wow dude, thats terrible. WRPG's are nowhere as hard as JRPG's. This should've been a breeze. You need one Biotic with assault ability, one vanguard and a soldier. Go through the game with this gameplan and you'll destroy everything in sight. IE: Shepard, Garrus, Wrex. Another thing if you want a videogame with more storyline than action, then you want a movie and not a videogame. I admit the storyline was amazing, but I do not endorse destroying everything that makes a videogame.

Congrats!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

... or you can just choose any of the aliens. You know the saying: "there's not even room for the two of us (humans) "

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive