By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Renmant got 6.5 at Gamespot...

I don't understand the big deal about technical flaws these days. I thought we were playing games not drooling at graphics...Yes I enjoy nice graphics, but technical blemishes are minor to me.

Take music as an example, you can have technical flaws but still play an outstanding performance, life isn't Guitar Hero who can hit moar notes. If a game looks beautiful but has no depth or connection to the player how can it be an enjoyable experience?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
The game sucks... period! And technical flaws shouldn't be in games, period. Square Enix failed on this one pretty bad, deal with it. Its not like all their creations are top productions, because they're simply "not". At least this game is "off" my wanted list, or the PS3 version should bring miracles, but I doubt it.

If you haven't played the game then you can't really comment on it...

@piggychan: I didn't played all those game but so far I can remember I don't know any JRPG that I played where I had to fight a boss after a save and couldn't go back to grind or something like that.

Anyway it is not their first bad JRPG in the PS2 ERA they had some aswell like Unlimited Saga.

Another Square Enix Tank.

Thank god.

I knew this game was shit.

konnichiwa said:
@piggychan: I didn't played all those game but so far I can remember I don't know any JRPG that I played where I had to fight a boss after a save and couldn't go back to grind or something like that.

Anyway it is not their first bad JRPG in the PS2 ERA they had some aswell like Unlimited Saga.

Not to imagine Code Age Commanders, and yes... I've played that game, total crap! Its a good thing it never came across the ocean.

@Dark Recuim, if reviews tell me the game is bad you honestly don't expect me to buy it now would you?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
konnichiwa said:

Not to imagine Code Age Commanders, and yes... I've played that game, total crap! Its a good thing it never came across the ocean.

@Dark Recuim, if reviews tell me the game is bad you honestly don't expect me to buy it now would you?

Reviews told me that Oblivion was great and Bioschock was outstanding and both of those games bored the hell out of me. Reviews told me that Lost Odyssey was above average when it is exceptional. According to reviews Valkyria Chronicles is no better than FFX-2. If that doesn't show what a joke reviews have become, I don't know what will.

Darc Requiem said:
*~Onna76~* said:
konnichiwa said:

Reviews told me that Oblivion was great and Bioschock was outstanding and both of those games bored the hell out of me. Reviews told me that Lost Odyssey was above average when it is exceptional. According to reviews Valkyria Chronicles is no better than FFX-2. If that doesn't show what a joke reviews have become, I don't know what will.

Thats you.If you would have read whole review of those games you would have known do you like it or do you not like it.

So De Blob got 9.0.Should I get it,if I have played Mgs,Resident evils,Devil may cry:s,Final Fantasys...

No.

If Final Fantasy Tactics gets 7.0,but I have played Advance wars and all other strategy games..

Yes.

Thats why you should not watch only scores all the time,there is reason why they put text on reviews.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Darc Requiem said:
*~Onna76~* said:
konnichiwa said:

Thats you.If you would have read whole review of those games you would have known do you like it or do you not like it.

So De Blob got 9.0.Should I get it,if I have played Mgs,Resident evils,Devil may cry:s,Final Fantasys...

No.

If Final Fantasy Tactics gets 7.0,but I have played Advance wars and all other strategy games..

Yes.

Thats why you should not watch only scores all the time,there is reason why they put text on reviews.

Actually that is what I do. I enjoyed Morrowind and there was no reason why I didn't think i'd feel the same way about Oblivion. With the exception of Bioshock, every example I gave was a RPG because that is one of my favorite genres. The only reason I really a bought Bioshock was because my best friend insisted. So I told him, you buy Metroid Prime 3 and I'll buy Bioshock. He enjoyed MP3 more than I enjoyed Bioshock

MS cannot be happy with all of the tanks that they've bought from SE as of late.

That relationship must be strain as a result of these two tanks.

And they're getting FFXIII late.

Bad business venture indeed.