By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Renmant got 6.5 at Gamespot...

Xen said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Way to go $queenix. Going multi platform sure shows quality... not! They're even worse than EA. No hope for SOIV, what was once an amazing franchise will most likely be killed as well and the worst part of it... it'll be done by one of my most favorite JP devs Tri Ace / Crescendo.

Here's hoping for bad sales, delivering a crappy game deserves it.

It'll be a fantasic game with sales that do not refect its worth - the same case as with Vesperia.

I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that

The game has more hype than Vesperia(and pretty much every other non FF 360 JRPG) did and the fact that while Namco Bandai are lazy with their marketing, S-E will actually giving a decent marketing campaign to SO4.

@SaviorX

Yeah, the PS3 version might be just as bad if not worse than the 360 version in terms of technical issues. I think the PC version will be the one that fixes the technical issues.

Around the Network

This gens JRPG are just awful not because I trust Gamespot. It has gotten bad scores for several sites and even from official Xbox magasine. They have to little time to fix all these problem in 6 months for PS3. Next game to crash is WKC.

Here's hoping that WKC will soar high above the JRPG's of late and turn things around

Yojimbo said:
This gens JRPG are just awful not because I trust Gamespot. It has gotten bad scores for several sites and even from official Xbox magasine. They have to little time to fix all these problem in 6 months for PS3. Next game to crash is WKC.

1. Level 5 is behind WKC and Sony is willingly funding the project.
  2. WKC has had alot of time to be tuned for the advanced JRPG Player.
  3. I agree, MOST JRPG's this so called "Next Gen" has been decent to garbage, not like the good ol PS2 days.which is sad since we have yet to see an Epic JRPG that is playable today.

All in all, meh...

This shows that all games using U3 are broken,, except for the ones made by Epic of course
i hope that the ps3 one benefits from the delay,, cause huge framerate issues really destroys a game, no matter how beautiful it is

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

@Hayeya_k

Yeah if I'm Silicon Knights, I'm pulling out all non Epic UE3 games as evidence. TLR will out sell ToV regardless. As Riachu says Namco has poor marketing, especially in North America. They haven't advertised any of the Tales games in North America.

This is pretty interesting game,I really hope PS3 version will be done better.

Take my love, take my land..

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Yojimbo said:

1. Level 5 is behind WKC and Sony is willingly funding the project.
  2. WKC has had alot of time to be tuned for the advanced JRPG Player.
  3. I agree, MOST JRPG's this so called "Next Gen" has been decent to garbage, not like the good ol PS2 days.which is sad since we have yet to see an Epic JRPG that is playable today.

All in all, meh...

I also hoping for WKC. But I would not be suprised if the game follows the trend.

It's just fun to see how deep in the toilet SE is already, I doubt they'll be able to come back up again.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I got the game yesterday. So far it is pretty good but I also noticed the framerate problems. There are also lots of texture pop ins even in cutscenes which is pretty annoying and I got almost motion sick because of the camera. Well, I' curious how it is going to turn out in the end for our review.