By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What games do you plan to buy in 2009 for xbox 360 ?

You mean we should remove MGS4, FF13vs etc from PS3 exclusive list ? Because there is a chance in a million to go to 360 ? (or maybe far better for FF13vs)

Mass Effect 2 and Star Ocean 4 are 100% xbox360 exclusives and developed only on 360

Now if in years one of them comes to PS3, so be it, at that point it will stop beeing 360 exclusive, but only if they do come

Until then, both those games are only on 360, and they may never appear on PS3, so they are exclusives on 360 100%

As for the FF13 game, there some huge difference, first Mass Effect 1 is only on 360, and not coming to PS3 and was published by MS, FF13 has no connection to FF12 and FF12 was not published by Sony, so just don't hold your breath for the impossible 

Now, can we plase go back on topic, which was not "which games do you think have a chance to go to PS3, speculate"

Around the Network

hhhmmmmmmm

Exclusives that im getting for my beloved 360

APB (All Points Bulliten)..... coming to ps3? what cos OPM says so in its rumour section? lol
Alan wake
Huxley
Dead island
Ninja blade
Forza 3
RACE pro
Splinter cell: Conviction.... again a ps3 rumour in OPM, shut it OPM no MGS 4 360 no SC ps3
The protector (FPS/Stealth/Puzzle game all in one)
Prey 2

Multiplats i'm gonna get

Resident evil 5

& erm............ we'll see closer to the time

• Alan Wake (one of my most-wanted for ages)
  • Halo Recon
  • Halo Wars
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Star Ocean (maybe)
  • Final Fantasy (2010?)
  • Operation Flashpoint 2 (Plz hype it. Loved the first one and the sequel looks nice)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 1 (haven't played it yet. will pick it up next year. Everybody is loving it.)
  • Banjo Kazooie (will pick it up later^^)
  • CoD 6. Love Infinity Ward.

Thats it so far. 11 (9 new) games / year is pretty good so far. We all know the big announcements are still to come.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Alan Wake
Alpha Protocol
BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams
Blood Bowl
Borderlands
Dragon Age: Origins
Marvel Ultimate Alliance II: Fusion
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Red Faction: Guerilla
Resident Evil 5
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
South Park XBLA
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Street Fighter IV

Aaaaand...

The History Channel: Great Battles of the Middle Ages! (Slitherine FTW!!!)

Plus whatever RPG it is Big Huge Games is cooking up.

OP, Tales of Vesperia is not multiplatform, it´s exclusive.

Around the Network

Gearbox is cooking something up as well. Lionhead is rumored to have BC still in the works as well. Bungie has stuff cooking up, though that is probably 2010. Rare has stuff coming as well.

badgenome said:
Alan Wake
Alpha Protocol
Blood Bowl
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
South Park XBLA
Street Fighter IV

Aaaaand...

How could i forgot about Sega megadrive ultimate collection (shame on me)..... DAY 1 purchase defo.

Ronster316 said:
badgenome said:
Alan Wake
Alpha Protocol
Blood Bowl
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
South Park XBLA
Street Fighter IV

Aaaaand...

How could i forgot about Sega megadrive ultimate collection (shame on me)..... DAY 1 purchase defo.

Hm, let's blame it on your avatar and sig.

badgenome said:
Ronster316 said:
badgenome said:
Alan Wake
Alpha Protocol
Blood Bowl
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
South Park XBLA
Street Fighter IV

Aaaaand...

Hm, let's blame it on your avatar and sig.

Indeed, that lousy avatar and sig that i have are clearly messing up my thought process lol

See, i even forgot about the greatest 2D one on one fighting series of all time aswell........ Street fighter (tut tut tut me)

JaggedSac said:
Gearbox is cooking something up as well. Lionhead is rumored to have BC still in the works as well. Bungie has stuff cooking up, though that is probably 2010. Rare has stuff coming as well.

borderlands?

If so, I want that game also. over 100,000 weapon combinations. And supposed excellent vehicle integration.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive