By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New David Jaffe title out no later than 2010!

PSUNews: "David Jaffe, co-founder of studio Eat Sleep Play has confirmed that his next project will be released no later than 2010. 

Jaffe’s comments come following a meeting with Sony earlier this week to discuss the unnamed title.

"Going to visit Sony today but we prob. won't pick a launch day. My gut/guess tells me we're looking sometime in 2010. Certainly not later than that. Perhaps sooner," said Jaffe, writing in a post on his blog.

Jaffe rose to frame as director of the Twisted Metal franchise, later going on to work on the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 title God of War and its sequel. 

Stay tuned for more information as it breaks."  

My Personal Opinion: Well this is what Epic is made of! :P the Soonner the Better.

Around the Network

you know that David jaffe is not working on GOW III right?

SpartanFX said:
you know that David jaffe is not working on GOW III right?

I dont really know, but hes gonna play a role.

no actually he is now in a studio called Eat sleep play,,,a brand new gaming studio which will be more likely to be bought by sony later.

Santa Monica studios is working on god of war III,,,but jaffe has given some input to those guys ,,,he has been pretty busy with his own game in the new studio

So...hes got his own company now?

Wtf..................

Anyways its a team that hasnt worked on any previous god of wars yet?

Oooohhhh....... >_>

Around the Network

the Santa Monica team is the team that made all GOWs but david jaffe was in there(Atleast for the first one)

now he went and created his own gaming studios(AKA east sleep play ) and he is bringing his first game on PS3.

the god of war team is working on GOW III without him.(he actually gives them input from time to time )

SpartanFX said:
the Santa Monica team is the team that made all GOWs but david jaffe was in there(Atleast for the first one)

now he went and created his own gaming studios(AKA east sleep play ) and he is bringing his first game on PS3.

the god of war team is working on GOW III without him.(he actually gives them input from time to time )

Ahh, i see... sorry it took awhile to sink in.

So you wouldnt, by any chance know what hes working on for the PS3... would you?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SpartanFX said:

So you wouldnt, by any chance know what hes working on for the PS3... would you?

We don't know yet, but a new Twisted Metal is rumored.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SpartanFX said:

It's more than a rumor:

http://kotaku.com/353706/jaffe-ps3-twisted-metal-next-project

makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
SpartanFX said:

It's more than a rumor:

http://kotaku.com/353706/jaffe-ps3-twisted-metal-next-project

blah... Twisted Metal is awesome and all but... would rather have somethin else.