By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ronster316 said:
@ Kantor

Confusion can lead to chaos, which in turn can lead to rebellion and anarchy...... Let the chaos begin

In the end... there will be only CHAOS!

That's another reason why the PS3 will come back in 2009.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Ronster316 said:
tuoyo said:
Ronster316 said:
Can the ps3 pull off a miracle fightback?

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Can Dolly Parton sleep on her front?

Don't know.  Can she?  Is she pregnant?

With those 48DD baps she has?

NO.

I didn't realise she was a baker.

And 4 dozen in bakers terms would be 52 not 48.

Baps, Melons, Oversized cherries...... Call em what you like but i'm sure Miss Partons own particular baps taste a hell of a lot better than any bakers baps

illuminatus said:
mass market won't buy the machine that is in third place

Mass market probably doesn't even know which machine is in third place.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Lord N said:
illuminatus said:
mass market won't buy the machine that is in third place

Mass market probably doesn't even know which machine is in third place.

You are wrong.  Mass market buys those machines their friends already have. Mass market is very  focused on the winning systems. The only difference this time is, that HD-gaming only can take place when mass market owns HD-TVs. So the outcome of the battle between 360 and Wii remains to be seen.

@ Kantor, if God of war 3 comes out in 2010 that would be perfect because it would coincide with my plans to buy my 2nd hand ps3 three years after i bought my 360, i buy my fave console 1st then my 2nd hand sony console 3 years later

Heres my previous 3 year plans...........

Sega Saturn (New) 1994 - Sony playstation 1 (2nd hand) 1997

Sega Dreamcast (New) 2000 - Sony Playstation 2 (2nd hand) 2003

Microsoft XBOX 360 (New) 2007- Sony Playstation 3 (2nd hand) 2010?

I liked god of war 1 a lot, god of war 2 seemed a tad shorter to me but still a good game.

God of war 2 was the last ps2 game i ever played (Nice way to bow out i thought)

Around the Network

Look real hard at this picture.  Its not going to change.

2010 believe.

ctk495 said:
2010 believe.

I believe your going to denie you made this claim in 2010.

Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Kantor

Confusion can lead to chaos, which in turn can lead to rebellion and anarchy...... Let the chaos begin

I didn't realized that the return of Kratos would be so important to the gaming nation....

So... this messia would have the difficult task to .. what... sells 3 times more than MGS4 ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:
@ Kantor

I didn't realized that the return of Kratos would be so important to the gaming nation....

So... this messia would have the difficult task to .. what... sells 3 times more than MGS4 ?

Any Sony console i get and any sony games i get are all 2nd hand and bought with traded games

I for one will not be adding to the sales figures of God of war 3 (I will get the game no doubt)

I'm stubborn in my ways and Sony aint getting a penny out of me.

I'm sure God of war 3 will sell very well though and will undoubtedly be a fantastic game.