By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I bet 10 bucks too! XD

Stovo im pretty sure it will beat the 360 but the Wii.. now i doubt it. But truth be told i dont really care. I couldnt get a wii if i got one id sell it theres NO game i want to play there, NEver liked Zelda mario or any other guy there. PRobably only super smash due to Snake lol. If he wasnt there i wouldnt even get it.

I perfer HD i guess :/ The games there are more appealing to me. Wii ship has sailed and even though Micro and Sony is trying to shoot the ship we are saying SCREW IT DONT WASTE UR BULLETS! WEll most of us XD.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Can the ps3 pull off a miracle fightback?

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Can Dolly Parton sleep on her front?

Don't know.  Can she?  Is she pregnant?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

SpartanFX said:

10 bucks bet that we will see 100 "x360 dead"threads when Sony cuts the price in 09 and get big spikes.

Only 100? How many thousands of 'PS3 3rd place', 'SCE will leave the hardware business' and 'Can PS3 ever come back' threads have we seen?

Honestly, people, learn a lesson! Don't you remember all of the 'PS3 2nd Place Confirmed' thread we were getting a few months ago? IT CHANGES! Why do you think the PS3 started selling so well in late 2007? It got a price cut! Why is the 360 selling so well in late 2008? It got a price cut! So, by simple logic, when the PS3 gets a price cut, it will start beating the 360 again!

Why are people pretending that 2008 is the end of the gen and the PS3 cannot come back from this? All the while claiming that the PS3 lineup for 2009 is horrible, because certain titles are 'niche' or 'won't make it out next year, despite having been in development for half a decade!'

Argh.

Anyway, KZ2 will be huge!

EDIT: @Ronster: Couldn't you try to restrain the PS3 hate while you have your nice sig and display picture? People are going to get confused

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

tuoyo said:
Ronster316 said:

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

With those 48DD baps she has?

NO.

I think the PS3 has more room to make a price cut as it is already expensive at the mnoment, when if the 360 does another price cut an arcade will cost about £50 which is far too cheap

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

@ Kantor

Confusion can lead to chaos, which in turn can lead to rebellion and anarchy...... Let the chaos begin

I predict that the PS3 will overtake 360 either sometime late 2009 or sometime in 2010, but will take a lot longer to overtake the Wii but it is possible

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

PS3 sales will get really low when around spring 2009 the gaming Eee PCs will be there. Priced between $299 - $399 with high-performance graphics chips and dual- (and later quad-) core CPUs...

Ronster316 said:
tuoyo said:
Ronster316 said:

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

With those 48DD baps she has?

NO.

I didn't realise she was a baker.

And 4 dozen in bakers terms would be 52 not 48.

mass market won't buy the machine that is in third place