By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Team ICO game to feature physical connection.

Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:
Kantor said:
bugrimmar said:
i won't go as far as saying team ico is the best sony dev. they've only released two games so far.

i'd give the nod to insomniac. now there's a quality title machine.

1) Santa Monica

2) Team ICO

3) Insomniac

4) Polyphony Digital

5) Naughty Dog

6) Sucker Punch

My personal favorites:

1. Team ICO

2. Naughty Dog

3. Sony Santa Monica

4. Insomniac

5. Sucker Punch

If Media Molecule sticks with Sony and they keep producing awesomness like LBP, then they'll fall right after Team ICO.  And assuming Killzone 2 isn't a one time thing, Geurrilla Games will probably fall right after Naughty Dog.

Of course, I also recognize the quality of Polyphony Digital.  I just can't stand racing sims.  :P

Neither can I, but the fact remains that they've made the best racing sims in existence. I suppose I don't really like them either, and I've never played a Sucker Punch game so:

1) Santa Monica- God of War (Second favourite game of all time)

2) Team ICO- Shadow of the Colossus (fourth favourite game of all time)

3) Insomniac- Ratchet and Clank (Sixth favourite game of all time- Up Your Arsenal)

4) Naughty Dog- Jak (Not in my top ten, but still damned good)

I know the last two have made other games, but in my opinion, Ratchet and Jak's series were/are their best work.

You have Naughty Dog above Santa Monica?

Let's just say I bought a ps3 for Jak 4, and wound up with the absolutely amazing Uncharted instead.  :P

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:
Kantor said:
bugrimmar said:
i won't go as far as saying team ico is the best sony dev. they've only released two games so far.

i'd give the nod to insomniac. now there's a quality title machine.

1) Santa Monica

2) Team ICO

3) Insomniac

4) Polyphony Digital

5) Naughty Dog

6) Sucker Punch

My personal favorites:

1. Team ICO

2. Naughty Dog

3. Sony Santa Monica

4. Insomniac

5. Sucker Punch

If Media Molecule sticks with Sony and they keep producing awesomness like LBP, then they'll fall right after Team ICO.  And assuming Killzone 2 isn't a one time thing, Geurrilla Games will probably fall right after Naughty Dog.

Of course, I also recognize the quality of Polyphony Digital.  I just can't stand racing sims.  :P

Neither can I, but the fact remains that they've made the best racing sims in existence. I suppose I don't really like them either, and I've never played a Sucker Punch game so:

1) Santa Monica- God of War (Second favourite game of all time)

2) Team ICO- Shadow of the Colossus (fourth favourite game of all time)

3) Insomniac- Ratchet and Clank (Sixth favourite game of all time- Up Your Arsenal)

4) Naughty Dog- Jak (Not in my top ten, but still damned good)

I know the last two have made other games, but in my opinion, Ratchet and Jak's series were/are their best work.

You have Naughty Dog above Santa Monica?

Let's just say I bought a ps3 for Jak 4, and wound up with the absolutely amazing Uncharted instead.  :P

Is it actually confirmed that they're making Jak 4? I thought they had chosed Uncharted 2.

Damn it, Naughty Dog, HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES! Insomniac can do two different series with 200 employees, Naughty Dog can obviously only do one.

How many employees do they have, 50?

EDIT: 85. Still not enough.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I need to go back and play Shadow of The Colossus again one day.

I shamefully admit... I never finished it.

I'm sorry! I got my PS3, and then...

As soon as I've finished BioShock. If I can get SoTC to work.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective