By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Team ICO game to feature physical connection.

i think the connection in shadow was between the hero and the girl he was trying to resurrect. he would literally do anything to save her. that's what i call a connection.

Around the Network

What was so epic about SotC anyway?

I heard it was epic but never got a chance to buy/play it.

So i can only assume Team ICO is a great gaming Dev team? even though they've only made 2 games?

Well since sony owns them they should be solid at any rate.

shadow was epic because it was epic. you can't really say how beautiful it is without playing it.

Interesting. I seriously need to find copies of ICO and SOTC some day :(.... DAMN YOU BAHAMAS!!!!

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Interesting. I seriously need to find copies of ICO and SOTC some day :(.... DAMN YOU BAHAMAS!!!!

Same here buddy, though my issue is im just far to lazy to look. :P

Around the Network

Can't wait!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I can't wait for sanco.

This team is basically the biggest reason I really want a PS3. If this game turns out to be amazing like the previous two, I'm going to start having convulsions every time I think about a PS3 until I buy one. :P

wfz said:
This team is basically the biggest reason I really want a PS3. If this game turns out to be amazing like the previous two, I'm going to start having convulsions every time I think about a PS3 until I buy one. :P

What....in the hell? are there games that good? wtf is goin on... >_>

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
wfz said:

What....in the hell? are there games that good? wtf is goin on... >_>

i only played sotc.  i beat it in like 4 days or so, which i would recommend doing since the whole game just draws u in.

*I want to preface this by saying the end result is fantastic*  There is very little to do, very little to see.  U can shoot lizards, find apples (?), or fight the colossi.  the first two are not exciting, but they aid u in fighting the collossi which makes them worthwhile.  There are 16 collossi and your job is to travel across the land (its a large place and all you do is ride on your horse to get to them), find the collossi, learn how to take them down, take them down without dying, and then rinse and repeat sixteen times.

By taking this minimalistic approach everything is enhanced.  The story is almost non existant, but what is there gives you a strong purpose.  Riding across the land puts you in a fantastic atmosphere where it's just u and ur horse.  Each collossi is unique and they become more and more difficult.  i actually replayed one of them like 5 times because i loved it so much. Oh and the graphics set a near perfect mood.

The parts of the game would end up being less than worthwhile, but the sum is fantastic.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.