By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever ask where do babies come from?

Vanadium2k8 said:
How is babby formed?

How is babby formed?
How girl get pregnant?

Answer:

THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN MOTHER> who kill their babbies because these babbies cant frigth back?

It was on the news this mroing, a mother in ar killed her 3 kids. they are sending the 3 babby back to new york too lady too rest. my pary are with the father who lost his children. i am truely sorry for your lots.

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Roffffllllll, that's hilarious! I remember seeing that a few weeks ago, but I totally forgot about it. Bookmarked. =D

Around the Network

do it all the time still don't know the answer the female members of staff refuse to answer saying it for me to discuss with my parents

When I was 5, I got out of summer day camp, I asked my mom while we were having dinner at the "Clock Restaurant".

She answered, I didn't think about it again for 6 years.  If she hadn't answered I probably would have gotten some chick pregnant at 12.

Me: Mom, how are babies made?

Mom: A man put his penis in a woman's vagina

Censored for content.  Do not highlight, if you don't want to know what she said.

The end.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I didn't ask because I saw a stork drop a baby down my next door neighbors fireplace one time. I figured that when a mommy and daddy wanted a baby they just called up 1-800-baby-now and the stork would bring one in about 9 months. I have been lucky enough to see hundreds of storks in my life time.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.