By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What should I ask my dad, mom, and girlfriend for Christmas?

bugrimmar said:
my dad will never give me money. ever.

sex for christmas? that would be robbing myself. i get sex with her for free. :P

Lucky bastard I don't get sex :( nor love from a girl.

Around the Network

K2
R2
GH:WT
FIFA 09
LBP
SOCOM:CONFRONTATION

hmm.....let's see....I think you have Valkyria so I can't go back to my normal stance. R2 is pretty fun, Fallout 3 is good, Persona 4 will be awesome, and then perhaps Prince of Persia. Beyond that I really don't know. I hope at least some of that gave you some ideas.

Steering Wheel for GT5?

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Mom: Surround Sound system
Dad: CoDWaW
GF: Corset and Garter set

Around the Network

i like that surround sound idea..

i already have a steering wheel of course. gt5 is my shit

Ha, everybody jumped on the girldfriend bit, shoulda known someone would get there first. You guys are quick! flagships ideas are pretty good. Oh and buy Valkyria NOW.

Damn.... Ok. Dad, strip club. Mom, what ever you want...girlfriend...wild night. Oh yeah!!!

i already have valkyria :)

Machine gun + ammo, raid a game store, and have fun getting home.
If you don't live like a nutter. Then you could get an xbox360 with a few games. Or you can just get like 10 games. If its game related, even you can figure it out yourself lol. Do you have a PSP? You could get that. Someone mentioned a sound system, which sounded pretty good too.