By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how was your day?

Crap...

Can't stop thinking about my dog and everytime I do I get upset. I had a four hour seminar at university at 9AM and now I have to wait for a meeting at 5PM to meet some guy for a two minute chat. so I thought I would use the time constructively and start one of my reports, which is going to be a bitch now I have studied the brief.

They say ignorance is bliss... Oh how I wish I could be ignorant for once.

Around the Network

Last night was very surreal, 20 people sitting around a couple of shishas singing the pokemon theme, disney songs and toy story at the top of our voices until the neighbors complained : ( but the night carried on for a good 6 more hours, just with less singing. : )

Woke up at midday, bout to go get some food, move into a new place, and then hopefully have time to chill out to FF IV for a few solid hours.

I spent my time sitting on the fence with a mate of mine, trying to write the line of a story, we believe that everything said is a waste of time, cause life is well tired and it bores me.

Terrible. I got betrayed thrice in a row and flunked an important test from all the stress.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

Today was pretty alright. I went to the open studios for the local artist community. Bought my mom a christmas gift there. Was a bit disappointed because the guy I really wanted to see wasn't there ( This guy: http://joshuaandrewbelanger.com/ ).

Then I chilled with my dad. He brought me to get chinese food and go to a bar for some beer afterwards :)

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan